How do I put minox on eyebrows?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Can anyone tell me what kinda minox I should get, what % and whether or not I'll lose my current eyebrow hair using minox on them or no

My eyebrows are thick but I want them to have a straight shape

I have the 5% liquid, I take a piece of paper towel, fold it a few times and do 1 spray there. I don't know if it is enough, but been rubbing it on my eyebrows 4 days now and I am already seeing some growth

I have the 5% liquid, I take a piece of paper towel, fold it a few times and do 1 spray there. I don't know if it is enough, but been rubbing it on my eyebrows 4 days now and I am already seeing some growth
Can I apply it on the directions of growth I wanna see? I have downturned eyebrows (they turn downwards at the corners) but I want straight eyebrows like Ramirez

D491595E 140E 405B 9480 3C61FF8E2A53

Minox helps to achieve that right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Can I apply it on the directions of growth I wanna see? I have downturned eyebrows (they turn downwards at the corners) but I want straight eyebrows like Ramirez

View attachment 788277

Minox helps to achieve that right?
I don't think minoxidil can change the tilt of your eyebrows. This depends on your bones. Best case you will grow enough hairs that you can then pluck and shape the way you want, but I wouldn't bet too much on that

Yes you can apply it where you want to see growth, but it is not guaranteed it will grow hairs everywhere you put it

I don't think minoxidil can change the tilt of your eyebrows. This depends on your bones. Best case you will grow enough hairs that you can then pluck and shape the way you want, but I wouldn't bet too much on that

Yes you can apply it where you want to see growth, but it is not guaranteed it will grow hairs everywhere you put it
are there surgeries to change bones to get chad eyebrows?

Can anyone tell me what kinda minox I should get, what % and whether or not I'll lose my current eyebrow hair using minox on them or no

My eyebrows are thick but I want them to have a straight shape
yoyo, i use 5%. liquid is a must (foam is fucking wierd for some reason) and you apply it once a day when you like with those ear cleaner sticks rub it in thick and make sure it touches your skin underneath your brow and not only your hairs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
yoyo, i use 5%. liquid is a must (foam is fucking wierd for some reason) and you apply it once a day when you like with those ear cleaner sticks rub it in thick and make sure it touches your skin underneath your brow and not only your hairs
thanks b

does this give chad eyebrows btw? i already have thick brows but i want positively tilted straight brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
thanks b

does this give chad eyebrows btw? i already have thick brows but i want positively tilted straight brows
i noticed some good thickening. its still not ideal but its quite a good looksmax tbh. on par with the neck pill ngl. if you do it long enough (takes about a year or 6 months) you will have good eyebrow regardless of you genetics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 9699
thanks b

you can apply it to the upper right (or left) part of your brow to stimulate growth to recreate that chad eyebrow look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i noticed some good thickening. its still not ideal but its quite a good looksmax tbh. on par with the neck pill ngl. if you do it long enough (takes about a year or 6 months) you will have good eyebrow regardless of you genetics.
@goat2x Looks like it works

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@goat2x Looks like it works
it works bro
but im lacking the results because of a skin disease(that makes me lose hair) once it goes away i will post the results

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and tyronelite
I can’t tell if minoxidil gave me thicker eyebrows or puberty tbh

Will the hair fall out when we stop using it