How Do I Talk To This Girl From My City?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
So I randomly followed a girl 1 month ago. When i followed her she still had a few pics but now she has 0 pics and 0 stories and also has below 300 IG followers. This is a great sign.

She is exactly my type ngl. Dark triad white brunette. Not a femlet either.

When I dm'ed her asking for her to add me on SC she ignored me. Meanwhile i found her friends account where more pictures of her are available. I did contact her friend and she seems friendly towards me. We only wrote a few minutes.

She isn't in my social circle. In fact she lives in another town nearby. This is also ideal. Since i can only talk to her friend how do i arrange a meeting with her through her friend??

I'll pm pics if needed.

So I randomly followed a girl 1 month ago. When i followed her she still had a few pics but now she has 0 pics and 0 stories and also has below 300 IG followers. This is a great sign.

She is exactly my type ngl. Dark triad white brunette. Not a femlet either.

When I dm'ed her asking for her to add me on SC she ignored me. Meanwhile i found her friends account where more pictures of her are available. I did contact her friend and she seems friendly towards me. We only wrote a few minutes.

She isn't in my social circle. In fact she lives in another town nearby. This is also ideal. Since i can only talk to her friend how do i arrange a meeting with her through her friend??

I'll pm pics if needed.
I need pics of you and her in order to make a conclusion. If you're looksmatched then why not

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
I need pics of you and her in order to make a conclusion. If you're looksmatched then why not
We are looksmatched i guess.

Since i can only talk to her friend how do i arrange a meeting with her through her friend??

1) Ask her out through her friend
OR
2) Ask her friend to bring you to the party where that chick will be there too where you can do your stuff (asking her out in person)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
1) Ask her out through her friend
OR
2) Ask her friend to bring you to the party where that chick will be there too where you can do your stuff (asking her out in person)
I think 2) seems less autistic so ill try that

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Pm

but I can already tell you it’s probably over if she left you on read when you asked for her sc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer