how do people who are very low bf sleep?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
they have to be in a deficit all day to not get higher bf. do models take hypnotics like ambien etc to fall asleep? id imagine if i was their bf i would only get 4 hours of sleep and my body will force me to wake up

@Gandy

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 22918
they have to be in a deficit all day to not get higher bf. do models take hypnotics like ambien etc to fall asleep? id imagine if i was their bf i would only get 4 hours of sleep and my body will force me to wake up

@Gandy
I just go to sleep at 5 am

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 23558
They sleep well knowing they mog hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Sens and Deleted member 23558

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22918, flippasav and 1 other person
Fuck getting shredded is hard af

I can't sleep on low carb diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Do cardio to tire yourself out.

jfl being 12% bodyfat doesnt cause sleep issues you fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

@Gandy
I can't fall asleep at all at sub 12 bodyfat unless I consume a pill of quetiapine. It's just not going to happen.

Or it will if I stay up for 36+ hours but that nukes your skin, undereyes and muscle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
  • Hmm...
I can't fall asleep at all at sub 12 bodyfat unless I consume a pill of quetiapine. It's just not going to happen.
dont take antipsychotics man have you ever tried etizolam or zolpidem/ambien instead? even dxm dph combo with some baclofen works

Just eating maintenance bro.
theyd have to aim for the deficit and they will hit mainteance shoot for the stars and youll reach the sky shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Images   2023 07 17T014421218

• JFL
dont take antipsychotics man have you ever tried etizolam or zolpidem/ambien instead? even dxm dph combo with some baclofen works
I have tried zolpidem for sleeping. It's about as good as mirtazapine. A hit and miss. But it doesn't knock you out and I get 5-6 hrs on it.

Sleep is very crucial at low bf, or the hunger pain gets too difficult to deal with.

As you said it will literally wake you up after 3-4 hours if you don't take help in pill form.
Then it could take an hour or more to fall asleep again, a luxury most people don't have, they're forced to wake up in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
You dont have to be in a deficit to stay lean, just dont eat more than 50 g of carbs. I have been doing it for years , if I was in deficit I woudl have already look like a skeleton by now

I have tried zolpidem for sleeping. It's about as good as mirtazapine. A hit and miss. But it doesn't knock you out and I get 5-6 hrs on it.

Sleep is very crucial at low bf, or the hunger pain gets too difficult to deal with.

As you said it will literally wake you up after 3-4 hours if you don't take help in pill form.
Then it could take an hour or more to fall asleep again, a luxury most people don't have, they're forced to wake up in the morning.
i wonder how models do it after all if you dont get regular good sleep your collagen will also probably go to shit along with dark circles and whatnot