how do some autists keep coming back here after getting IRL consequences

D

Deleted member 30552

why the fuck is @Iasacrko even still here after you incels fucked up him getting a girls don't get it. he is clearly mad about it 24/7 and frequently makes voice memos that make me cringe of him awkwardly putting the site community down. I would leave im pretty damn sure, you're too deep in atp. I guess he just didn't wanna admit defeat which would be slightly admirable I guess

but then I saw that kid Leon, he got his shit fucked up. got doxxed a ton of times, people are accusing and showing him send CP, I think his parents contacted maybe, I didn't look too far into it, but I saw him posting just the other day some mundane thread, does my gf mog me :lul: u gotta feel a tiny bit bad, hes just a dumb ass little kid.

and we all know what happened to pneuocytosis or whatever the fuck his name is, I think he left but watch, im sure that low iq pretty boy autist will be back again. he was still here laughing at people's memes and comments even after his relationship got sabotaged by being on this forum

do you idiots ever learn?

This forum is a shit place because literally everyone is ur enemy and will fuck ur life the first chance they get, especially if u get women

i still am sad because of the anime cute Turkish htb I lost

This forum is a shit place because literally everyone is ur enemy and will fuck ur life the first chance they get, especially if u get women

i still am sad because of the anime cute Turkish htb I lost
so leave then

if you wanna be a part of it so bad delete and make an alt where nobody know s who you are. just don't do dumb ass vocaroos. that way they can never fuck you over again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
this is me delivering the NT pill (amazon prime order) to iasackro

ZgtW.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 30552
so leave then

if you wanna be a part of it so bad delete and make an alt where nobody know s who you are. just don't do dumb ass vocaroos. that way they can never fuck you over again
Those vocaroos get me voice halo here when my voice is deep tho

Those vocaroos get me voice halo here when my voice is deep tho
my guy you sound like a flaming non nt autist with Aspergers in every single one im nngl to you

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
my guy you sound like a flaming non nt autist with Aspergers in every single one im nngl to you
Then u heard the wrong ones usually ppl say I sound like an NT jock and girls like my voice too

one of my halo features

i do make joke voices sometimes tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Then u heard the wrong ones usually ppl say I sound like an NT jock and girls like my voice too

one of my halo features

ive listened to a lot of them and every single one I feel awkward almost instantly. your voice sounds normal/average but you have the mannerisms of an autist who tf is telling you you sound NT

one of my halo features

• JFL
who tf is telling you you sound NT
pretty much everyone except u

IMG 2723
IMG 2722

also I get the voice halo with girls especially before they see my face ur the only one saying I sound weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Nigga Girls litterally complement my eyes, my voice those are the 2 things I’m most sure of
over for voicecels, didn't u want to leave this forum btw, I was drunk but I still remember that thread

over for voicecels, didn't u want to leave this forum btw, I was drunk but I still remember that thread
Yeah but mods need to ban me I made the requests I’m literally waiting for 2 days

pretty much everyone except u

View attachment 2313926View attachment 2313927

also I get the voice halo with girls especially before they see my face ur the only one saying I sound weird

only a legit autist would think you sound NT with the forced excited voice you talk fast and sporadically and its obvious you're trying to lower your voice you sound unnatural :lul:

Yeah but mods need to ban me I made the requests I’m literally waiting for 2 days
over, u‘ll be here with an alt in 4 days, 19 minutes & 32 seconds lasagnakrocel

only a legit autist would think you sound NT with the forced excited voice you talk fast and sporadically and its obvious you're trying to lower your voice you sound unnatural :lul:
Alr Man all the women are wrong as well and the multiple other comments I got

litteraly thr only person in my whole 19 years of existence who ever said that is the one who knows best

Alr Man all the women are wrong as well and the multiple other comments I got

litteraly thr only person in my whole 19 years of existence who ever said that is the one who knows best
indeed they are lying to you. that's just something women say every single woman ive ever been talking to has said they liked my voice too

• JFL
indeed they are lying to you. that's just something women say every single woman ive ever been talking to has said they liked my voice too
unsolicited compliments from women are probably true

no woman outside ur family members is gonna call u attractive out of nowhere if she doesn’t think so

women gaslight but u gotta ask for it, unsolicited reactions aren’t lies

You sound like you’re 15 holy shit
nigga however I sound sure makes these girls imagine some chad, I dId the random call thing and girls would get so excited for no reason until I show my face and they get disappointed

nigga however I sound sure makes these girls imagine some chad, I dId the random call thing and girls would get so excited for no reason until I show my face and they get disappointed
Weird ngl