How do trucels cope

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
im 4/10 LTN norwood recessed chin nogger nose ethnic social reject poor the only thing keeping me from roping is possibly making it to 6'1 in the next 3 years and beliving that hair transplant rhino and bimax would move me from a 4 to a 6 if i was manlet i would have rope years ago unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah, PsychoH and 4 others
im 4/10 LTN norwood recessed chin nogger nose ethnic social reject poor the only thing keeping me from roping is possibly making it to 6'1 in the next 3 years and beliving that hair transplant rhino and bimax would move me from a 4 to a 6 if i was manlet i would have rope years ago unironically
Pic

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
We do silly dancing and smoke drugs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, abuserr007 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Video games, food, comfort, mostly.

pm pic?

just find your inner light