How do you actually get over anxiety of talking to foids?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Even when i'm drunk and a foid cold approaches me and tells me i'm good looking or whatever other compliment, I still tell myself she's not interested and i'm legit terrified of her. Femoids are a like an alien species to me. It activates the same part of my brain as when I see a spider (i'm terrified of spiders) when I see a foid. So no, positive reinforcement won't do anything because I get a reasonable amount of it. Being drunk helps a little for sure, but it's just not enough. Should I do drugs? Weed didn't help either.
Do I literally gotta do meth or some shit?
I noticed gym helped a little so far, but i'm no where near big enough to see its full effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Don't be scaredy bro
Its just another homo sapien bag of meat like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: mogging, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Don't be scaredy bro
Its just another homo sapien bag of meat like everyone else
Not really. Femoids live completely different lives than low value males like me. Society has made it that any average female is basically modern day royalty. We're not comparable at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Solidcoin and fruitgunpop
Low inhibition due to psychological trauma unrelated to women made me not care about my anxieties as much.

I behaved like a simp when I was in my teens, now I'm depressed but am not afraid of a lot of things anymore.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
in my opinion the easiest way to learn how to socialize as a neurodivergent is to be sober while nobody else is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fachero17, Deleted member 21863, spectacularpixlr and 1 other person
Low inhibition due to psychological trauma unrelated to women made me not care about my anxieties as much.

I behaved like a simp when I was in my teens, now I'm depressed but am not afraid of a lot of things anymore.
opposite for me. Psychological trauma made me the most abused of dogs.

Not really. Femoids live completely different lives than low value males like me. Society has made it that any average female is basically modern day royalty. We're not comparable at all.
Don't elevate women and mental masturbate about muh women value muh social status.
It'll only reinforce the subconscious thoughts in your head that they're superior to you.
See them for what they are, just another human bag of bones and meat who also eats, farts and shits :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, mogging, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
People here be like:

"Im too subhuman to get laid"

"girl called me hot, what should i do"

:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 17429, SolarWind and 7 others
Nofap dead serious

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: delta7, BoneDensity, Solidcoin and 4 others
Realising that my life doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things opened this path for me. I treat women badly, but they like that shit. Which is why I ended up with a girl at my darkest point in life.

It's fucked up, really. You realise how everything that :bluepill:-media and society tells you is not only false, but completely opposite of the truth. The romantic lovey-dovey relatonships you see in movies are only reserved for some men. To slay as a sub 7 you have to be heartless.

• +1
People here be like:

That's unironically because toilets become retarded when they're drunk so they regret everything they say/do the next day :feelswhy:

People here be like:

It doesn't matter if they all lose interest because I give off abused dog beta vibes. I'm lucky enough that I look good enough to get cold approached frequently enough when i'm out because if I had to go the normie route of approaching uninterested whores or social circle maxxing i'd be fucked. At least I have a chance. But so far i'm a 21 year old virgin.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prince88 and CEO of Sex
Age, experience, change of attitude.

It might be a problem if you're in a small town and there aren't many girls to talk to. If you take the attitude "I'm a guest here, this woman is not from my group, I'm just here for a good time before moving on to another group of people" it is relaxing.

I had a lot of anxiety talking to girls when I was younger. Most of it went away, but now it's starting to come back, since I've been isolated for a while.

• +1
Age, experience, change of attitude.

It might be a problem if you're in a small town and there aren't many girls to talk to. If you take the attitude "I'm a guest here, this woman is not from my group, I'm just here for a good time before moving on to another group of people" it is relaxing.

I had a lot of anxiety talking to girls when I was younger. Most of it went away, but now it's starting to come back, since I've been isolated for a while.
true tbh, i'm lower inhib when i'm away from home because I know i'll never see them again. Trying to go on Tinder/ fuck girls where I live feels like shitting where I eat, especially since I have a reputation of a loser.

Even when i'm drunk and a foid cold approaches me and tells me i'm good looking or whatever other compliment, I still tell myself she's not interested and i'm legit terrified of her. Femoids are a like an alien species to me. It activates the same part of my brain as when I see a spider (i'm terrified of spiders) when I see a foid. So no, positive reinforcement won't do anything because I get a reasonable amount of it. Being drunk helps a little for sure, but it's just not enough. Should I do drugs? Weed didn't help either.
I noticed gym helped a little so far, but i'm no where near big enough to see its full effects.

It doesn't matter honestly. Toilets will treat you like trash just for being ugly so the negative renforcement turns you into an abused dog. That makes it harder to talk to toilets and toilets don't want to talk to you anyway (my situation :feelswah:).

true tbh, i'm lower inhib when i'm away from home because I know i'll never see them again. Trying to go on Tinder/ fuck girls where I live feels like shitting where I eat, especially since I have a reputation of a loser.
Yeah, that sucks. Women are nasty and like to gossip when you make a mistake. Maybe if you traveled more to get more experience with girls that might help

• +1
It doesn't matter honestly. Toilets will treat you like trash just for being ugly so the negative renforcement turns you into an abused dog. That makes it harder to talk to toilets and toilets don't want to talk to you anyway (my situation :feelswah:).

But in your situation, what's your PSL?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quackspirations
HDAC inhibitors maybe

• +1
imagine yourself cold approaching these foids. What do you say. How does it go down?

Attachments

• F344981D66A73EC132DEB7A451DEC18A_video_dashinit.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • +1
short term pain of rejection > regret of never knowing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer and CEO of Sex
imagine yourself cold approaching these foids. What do you say. How does it go down?
hey are you from India? coz i wanna put the D Inia

• Woah
Reactions: wristcel
Even that short vid gives me anxiety, i'm so autistic at nightclubs.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
  • +1
ive never been nightclub but think ill go for first time soon, need to nightclubmaxx as when i was working as bartender earlier saw normies pulling so lifefuel

• +1
People here be like:

"She said she wants to fuck me, but what does that mean?"

• JFL
yeah, the foids that approach me to tell me i'm good looking will treat me like trash for being ugly lol.

But in your situation, what's your PSL?
I'm not that familiar with the psl rating system but Wheat Waffles gave me a 6/10 and curlyheadjames rated me a HTN/Chadlite. Wbu holmes?

• +1
Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Artiste and CEO of Sex
I'm in the almost same situation as you op

good-looking enough to be approached regularly, being groped + being known for being GL, people telling me to model etc.

still massive anxiety, without drinking I wouldn't be able to talk to below average women even

OP, does this also happen with guys? Like are you in general a shy person like me, or are you just afraid of women?
I can be quite charismatic when I'm relaxed due to alcohol, so here's a few tips:

What I did was watch some smooth youtubers that somewhat fitted my personality, then I got drunk enough to not care anymore and emulated confidence and those smooth youtubers.

It worked and with positive reinforcement you get the confidence to keep going. With time you learn (if you're attractive enough IMO) that your looks allow you to fuck it up more. You'll also start to realize that if a conversation with a girl goes nowhere, it doesn't matter, happens to everyone.

I still want to find out how to do it when sober, haven't been succesful with that. Alcohol allows me to think more clearly, be more relaxed and not think as much. Combined with positive reinforcement like girls staring at you in nightclubs (again, only works if you're attractive) you get hyped and can have some awesome evenings that'll bost your confidence.

Its not always good tho.

You seem like a cool guy and quite similar to me, if you want to we can chat some more on discord or something.

• +1
inject. and look good

They would be staring at me, so all I have to do is, do what I usually do, nothing(they approach) or, I guesture with my finger, tell them to come over, they do I say they look good they say same thing back yada yada then start pulling them, get their number or whatever and go from there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fachero17 and wristcel
Nofap dead serious
This works for me 100%.
"Common sense will not accomplish great things, Simply become insane and desperate." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo.
7+ days semen retention makes my horniness level override my anxiety

• +1
Reactions: delta7, BoneDensity and House Lannister
Talk to more girls until you stop being scared of them it’s the only way, you might seem like aspie spastic freak at first but the only way to get over your fears is by confronting them

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, Ricochet and CEO of Sex
Even that short vid gives me anxiety, i'm so autistic at nightclubs.
lulz, them girls look like the kind to be brutal too an approach unless you are amnesia or something.

• +1
then do trauma therapy bro seriously, not only for foid interactions but for everything

• +1
lulz, them girls look like the kind to be brutal too an approach unless you are amnesia or something.
Nah, foids at clubs approach pretty consistently

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
"'sup bitches, wanna suck my dick?????? 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙"

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricochet and wristcel

Just imagine you’re talking to a 5 yr old bro :lul::lul:

• +1
I'm in the almost same situation as you op

good-looking enough to be approached regularly, being groped + being known for being GL, people telling me to model etc.

still massive anxiety, without drinking I wouldn't be able to talk to below average women even

OP, does this also happen with guys? Like are you in general a shy person like me, or are you just afraid of women?
I can be quite charismatic when I'm relaxed due to alcohol, so here's a few tips:

What I did was watch some smooth youtubers that somewhat fitted my personality, then I got drunk enough to not care anymore and emulated confidence and those smooth youtubers.

It worked and with positive reinforcement you get the confidence to keep going. With time you learn (if you're attractive enough IMO) that your looks allow you to fuck it up more. You'll also start to realize that if a conversation with a girl goes nowhere, it doesn't matter, happens to everyone.

I still want to find out how to do it when sober, haven't been succesful with that. Alcohol allows me to think more clearly, be more relaxed and not think as much. Combined with positive reinforcement like girls staring at you in nightclubs (again, only works if you're attractive) you get hyped and can have some awesome evenings that'll bost your confidence.

Its not always good tho.

You seem like a cool guy and quite similar to me, if you want to we can chat some more on discord or something.
Thanks, dude. Yeah, my anxiety is terrible with everyone, men too but with foids my brain reacts the same way that an average person's would when facing a lion. My cortisol levels are always upped to the max when i'm outside.
Are you an incel or just not as successful as you should be?

Thanks, dude. Yeah, my anxiety is terrible with everyone
seriously get that shit treated. if you're poor then start by going to The Pirate Bay to download the Headspace package and get working on it by yourself.

• +1
Thanks, dude. Yeah, my anxiety is terrible with everyone, men too but with foids my brain reacts the same way that an average person's would when facing a lion. My cortisol levels are always upped to the max when i'm outside.
Are you an incel or just not as successful as you should be?
honestly same

im far from incel, but also not nearly as succesful as i should be