How do you cope with dating a sub7 girl?

uglynihilist

uglynihilist

Iron
My family keeps asking why I am not dating anyone. Blaming me that I don't go anywhere or put any effort in finding a relationship.

I just ignore it and laugh it off cause there is just nothing I can reply them that wouldn't be hardcore blackpill shit.

If I was 100% honest I would just say that I'm not attracted to women in my age range that are bellow 7 in terms of dating. For me she should at least be a 7 then I can date her (and ofc any 7+ chick is not attracted to me). If she is a 5, how the fuck I should be attracted to this shit. Act like I'm all happy and in love (meanwhile I want to get that bitch an uber the moment I cum and don't see her for at least couple days).

So that's all I have left- hookup with subhuman women pretending that I'm interested in a relationship with them/ they find out I'm not/they stop coming over.
Honestly I don't even wan't to be seen with a chick who is bellow 6, I'll rather rot in my basement that walk in the mall with sum ugly foid :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member, Sigmamale and 2 others
my mum thinks I'm gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, IsaacJoshua, BigBoy and 2 others
my mum thinks I'm gay
My mom doesn't, she seen some pics of me with chicks I dated. But my grandma does, cause never seen me with a girl+ when I was younger I wanted to become a barber = fag confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and gamma
@Enfant terrible

My family keeps asking why I am not dating anyone. Blaming me that I don't go anywhere or put any effort in finding a relationship.

I just ignore it and laugh it off cause there is just nothing I can reply them that wouldn't be hardcore blackpill shit.

If I was 100% honest I would just say that I'm not attracted to women in my age range that are bellow 7 in terms of dating. For me she should at least be a 7 then I can date her (and ofc any 7+ chick is not attracted to me). If she is a 5, how the fuck I should be attracted to this shit. Act like I'm all happy and in love (meanwhile I want to get that bitch an uber the moment I cum and don't see her for at least couple days).

So that's all I have left- hookup with subhuman women pretending that I'm interested in a relationship with them/ they find out I'm not/they stop coming over.
Honestly I don't even wan't to be seen with a chick who is bellow 6, I'll rather rot in my basement that walk in the mall with sum ugly foid :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, IsaacJoshua and Biiyo03
Last girl I tried to date was around 3.5 psl, I didn't find her attractive I just became more desperate after being single for almost 2 years now. I try to convince myself that they are attractive and just try to think about the sex and what they could offer me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and uglynihilist
nvm not you or post was moved
who was the one who made a post in looksmax saying subhuman couples are coping and pretending to like each other
I think it's not pretending. That's adaptation. People would rather lie to themselves and fall for their own bs just to get something and don't be alone.. But I'm too based for that :feelshah:

I think it's not pretending. That's adaptation. People would rather lie to themselves and fall for their own bs just to get something and don't be alone.. But I'm too based for that :feelshah:
I just think about pussy and it's nice to spoon someone

my curry mother won't let me date any foid anyway lol. my curry mother do not even allow me looking at any girl, even on internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I just think about pussy and it's nice to spoon someone
you still have to pretend that you like her, go out on dates, be in public together, buy gifts for birthday/valentines/Christmas. Also potentially start living together and meet her parents and act all cool like here is me, your betabux husband material, nice to meet yall!

Looks like a lot of work and cringe to experience for stable sex with an average girl.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
my curry mother won't let me date any foid anyway lol. my curry mother do not even allow me looking at any girl, even on internet
aren't you like 20 bro

Do what you want and stop listening to your mom
why? mom is better, she gives food, money, takes care.
why should i not listen to mom and go for a dumb foid who will be dumb useless pressure on me anyway?

MOM will always come first, nothing can replace it. everything second

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Htobrother, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Greycel problems.

why? mom is better, she gives food, money, takes care.
why should i not listen to mom and go for a dumb foid who will be dumb useless pressure on me anyway?

MOM will always come first, nothing can replace it. everything second

Based jew. Mom first, bitches later.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and WadlowMaxxing
Never settle. Become Chad or Death, date a Stacy or death.

In reality most people will never go past HTN/chadlite and will never date a Stacylite so the only other option besides ascending or dying is coping/rotting.

inject t or something, you have a female brain

• Woah
Reactions: Htobrother