How do you cope with losing a once in a lifetime opportunity?

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
Imagine being a 22 yr old virgin and having a 17 yr old unicorn virgin girl.

She was your fist kiss and the first girl to hold your hand, something normal guys achieve when they're in middle school half your fucking age.

You've been on dates over the weeks and after most of them you would go back to your place to watch a movie and make out for hours, but for some reason it seems like minutes to both of you.

You've slowly, but surely been making progress in getting closer to fucking her with each makeout sesh and you can feel it being so close, you're finally about to do something very soon that you would've never even dreamt of at the beginning of the year.

And then, one day she tells you that you both need to "have a talk"- we all know how that went, she told me we should stop seeing each other and then she proceeded to block all of my socials.

If this situation couldn't get any worse, one other problem is that you have to see her every Friday because her family comes to your worplace every week.

You're forced to acknowledge her, knowing that she has moved on and you don't even register her field of vision nor her thought process.

You feel so bad about this ordeal that you stop lifting and once autumn comes by, you drop out of college after not even a month because you can't stop thinking about all your life failures, this one being the thoughest in particular.

It's been exactly 6 months since she ditched my ass and I still think about her when I wake up or before falling asleep.

How the fuck do you cope with this shit and just move on with your life, even though that was probably your only chance of a REAL ascension-fucking a non-virgin girl just wouldn't be the same...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Melo95, ALP and 10 others
Gimme three fiddy and I’ll tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
im 21 and im KHHVCACHAHSOASUFHFSANFNOON

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 16262 and 3 others
And then, one day she tells you that you both need to "have a talk"- we all know how that went, she told me we should stop seeing each other
You should have said 'no'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i will never have pure teen love with a babyfatpad perfect collagen virgin foid who cant control her happiness from being in her firdt ever relationship with eurasian prettyboy chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
This is why you don't have virgin gf's op, jfl you cucked yourself hard, know your standards are way to high because you tasted sweet virgin lips and you have to cope only with virgins from now on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
it's not like you could have done anything about it though

it was always just a matter of time until she realised she was better than you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, aBetterMii, Solidcoin and 1 other person
were all gunnu make it brahs nothing is lost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Ethniframementalcel
This is why you don't have virgin gf's op, jfl you cucked yourself hard, know your standards are way to high because you tasted sweet virgin lips and you have to cope only with virgins from now on
I agree, it's like this one rapper said: " I liked this girl way too much I wish I never met her" or something like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member and TsarTsar444
I agree, it's like this one rapper said: " I liked this girl way too much I wish I never met her" or something like that.
Same my gf is virgin, i love her, we are together for 3 years now, if she breaks up? Im never going with a non virgin, its like going from a Ferrari to a Honda

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yerico7, Melo95 and 3 others

Its over bro, its time to move on.

On the upside you know to act faster next time.

I had a similliar opportunity to you once. I waited to long because I was too scared to make a move. Then it was over.

You will get another opportunity, although I would forget the part about her being a virgin. Its a pipedream.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mecmec and Deleted member
4565.jpg

If you're alone multiple times in a room kissing I don't understand how it's even possible you didn't fuck.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
How the fuck do you cope with this shit and just move on with your life, even though that was probably your only chance of a REAL ascension-fucking a non-virgin girl just wouldn't be the same...
Join the Marine Corps.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Same my gf is virgin, i love her, we are together for 3 years now, if she breaks up? Im never going with a non virgin, its like going from a Ferrari to a Honda
Brutal. How old are you? I'm 20 and most girls my age have had sex atleast 60 times. I wish I could get with a virgin and grow old and wrinkly together :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, aBetterMii and TsarTsar444
Brutal. How old are you? I'm 20 and most girls my age have had sex atleast 60 times. I wish I could get with a virgin and grow old and wrinkly together :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You got her at 18? You are a gigachad bro. Have my children pls and keep your country genetically strong because these subhuman ethnics (non Tyrone/Chang/Abdul.) are polluting the gene pool

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I missed out on so much in life, no cope will ever be enough for all the losses

• So Sad
Reactions: mecmec
You looksmax, play the numbers game and force the opportunity to occur again.

Even if it fails you'll slay a few hundred roasties as compensation.

Its over bro, its time to move on.

On the upside you know to act faster next time.

I had a similliar opportunity to you once. I waited to long because I was too scared to make a move. Then it was over.

You will get another opportunity, although I would forget the part about her being a virgin. Its a pipedream.
I did no such thing- we had our first kiss and make out sesh a week or so after we meet. I was pretty greddy and low inhib and tried to escalate as hard as I could, but nothing happened beyond some french kissing and groping her tits.
If you're alone multiple times in a room kissing I don't understand how it's even possible you didn't fuck.
I guess it was a combination of her not being horny enough and me not being gl enough to cause genuine sexual desire? I'm just too stunned to speak or think about it, it's like sick joke from God or something like that.