How do you heal a fucked shoulder joint from lifting?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Basically impossible to lift with this pain

Do I need to lower weights?

Do Rotator Cuff exercises?

Fix my posture?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
meditate on death

its will go away after a while dw

• +1
Reactions: PYT
yes

yes

yes

but first of all go to the doctor to find out what's going on exactly before lifting anything
Should I split the weight into half?

I'd go but I don't think they'd solve anything, I'm 80% sure it's Rotator Cuff related since my shoulders rotate inward

turn yourself off then back on again

• JFL
Reactions: highT and PYT
see a trained professional

rest ice hgh

• +1
only time solve shoulder problems.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Incoming
Definitely don’t see a doctor, just ask a bunch of retards on an obscure incel forum

• +1

Attachments

• 1623551044310.png
    1623551044310.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Definitely don’t see a doctor, just ask a bunch of retards on an obscure incel forum
That's so fucking od, fucking doctors gonna bill me just for a shoulder issue jfl

bpc 157 is the answer. Lots of people claim that it healed their joints/muscles fast. It isnt approved by the fda yet but there are studies on animals proving its strength ( it is basically a peptide derived from human gastric juice ).

• +1
bpc 157 is the answer. Lots of people claim that it healed their joints/muscles fast. It isnt approved by the fda yet but there are studies on animals proving its strength ( it is basically a peptide derived from human gastric juice ).
Bro I can't even go to the doctor imagine me taking some unknown chemical jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I got a rotary cuff injury from gym. Don't know what to do. Went to fysio and it helped slightly. Had some excersises and I stopped doing free movements excersises. Shoulder presses and incline benchpress makes it hurt. Massages helped a little bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
See a physical therapist bro. Don’t fuck around without knowing for sure what’s wrong

• +1
See a physical therapist bro. Don’t fuck around without knowing for sure what’s wrong
Imma lower weights and do facepulls, if it doesn't improve in a week I'm seeing a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and tyronelite
I got a rotary cuff injury from gym. Don't know what to do. Went to fysio and it helped slightly. Had some excersises and I stopped doing free movements excersises. Shoulder presses and incline benchpress makes it hurt.
Do you do Rotator Cuff exercises?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Do you do Rotator Cuff exercises?
Yeah every time when I train now I do leteral and front raises with light weights as warm up (2kg). I also do the door excersise but then at the gym at a resistance band at very light weight. When I do free range of motion excersises with shoulder it start hurting so I only do machines.

1df0b3252c0158d234ec23f1cc3c5eb5

• +1
Yeah every time when I train now I do leteral and front raises with light weights as warm up (2kg). I also do the door excersise but then at the gym at a resistance band at very light weight. When I do free range of motion excersises with shoulder it start hurting so I only do machines.

View attachment 1178907
I just do face pulls, I had 3 weeks of my shoulder resting but I think I reraped it doing heavy lat pull downs

I can't afford to keep wasting time just for it to get injured again

I'm gonna lower weights and keep the scapula retracted to see if it deepens my shoulder socket

• +1
I just do face pulls, I had 3 weeks of my shoulder resting but I think I reraped it doing heavy lat pull downs

I can't afford to keep wasting time just for it to get injured again

I'm gonna lower weights and keep the scapula retracted to see if it deepens my shoulder socket
Bro, I had the injury 3 years ago and I stopped lifting. Everytime I did shoulder press I felt my nerve moving and making a weird sound at its peak. Felt like my arm started sleeping after a few excersises.
Started like 1.5 years ago lifting again.
It still hurts a little bit, but it's manageable.

• +1
Bro, I had the injury 3 years ago and I stopped lifting. Started like 1.5 years ago again.
It still hurts, but it's manageable.
Holy fuck it's over

Maybe yours was more severe? I just only recently started lifting

Do your keep your shoulder retracted and down on most chest lifts?

• +1
Holy fuck it's over

Maybe yours was more severe? I just only recently started lifting

Do your keep your shoulder retracted and down on most chest lifts?
It's not causes by chest lifts jn my case, but with shoulder lifts and incline chest lifts. And yeah I watch my technique. Even started to get coaching recently.

• So Sad
It's not causes by chest lifts jn my case, but with shoulder lifts and incline chest lifts. And yeah I watch my technique. Even started to get coaching recently.
That's brutal bro, I hope my shit doesn't get as bad as yours

Hopefully the pain subsides and your joints get sockets become deeper

• +1
That's brutal bro, I hope my shit doesn't get as bad as yours

Hopefully the pain subsides and your joints get sockets become deeper
I still lift heavy. At the medical examination everything was fine. Just avoid certain excersises. Was thinking about buying callogen powder. At a more plates more dates podcast on the of talker recommends it. Said it helps against injuries.

• Love it
I still lift heavy. At the medical examination everything was fine. Just avoid certain excersises. Was thinking about buying callogen powder. At a more plates more dates podcast on the of talker recommends it. Said it helps against injuries.
I'll buy some too tbh

So only incline bench press and shoulder lifts flare your joint up?

• +1
I'll buy some too tbh

So only incline bench press and shoulder lifts flare your joint up?
In my case yes. I sitll feel it a little bit with other excersises. I think with chest presses but it's maintainable.

• +1
I screwed my left shoulder up incline bench pressing when young. It kept producing so much pain fluid that I had to get arthroscopic surgery to remove the cartiledge I had damaged. It felt a little strange after the surgery but I was able to get back to lifting again without that pain. If they shoot you up with a steroid to get rid of the pain and it comes right back after some days don't let them keep doing that as it can mess you up if they do that too many times.

Bro I can't even go to the doctor imagine me taking some unknown chemical jfl
well it should be your last hope if your rotator cuff doesnt heal by itself and you dont want surgery. Mine is still torn after after like 2 months after i fucked it.
the bpc 157 one of the most tested unapproved peptides, you can find a lot of info online, zero negatives. long term effects are not known tho.

the thing is that you have to inject it directly in the rotator cuff with perfect precision, not simply subcutaneously because there is very little blood flow there, this being the reason it takes so much to heal in the first place, and thats why i also hesistate taking it.

good luck though!

• +1
well it should be your last hope if your rotator cuff doesnt heal by itself and you dont want surgery. Mine is still torn after after like 2 months after i fucked it.
the bpc 157 one of the most tested unapproved peptides, you can find a lot of info online, zero negatives. long term effects are not known tho.

the thing is that you have to inject it directly in the rotator cuff with perfect precision, not simply subcutaneously because there is very little blood flow there, this being the reason it takes so much to heal in the first place, and thats why i also hesistate taking it.

good luck though!
Imma just lower the weight, do my facepulls, dead hangs and pray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988