How do you rate me there ?

T

Tail

Iron
IMG 3872

You look like those one of those racecar chicks except you're not a chick and not as hot/10.

4.5/10. Nothing about you stands out. You are as average as it can get.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
You look like those one of those racecar chicks except you're not a chick and not as hot/10.

Aw.

Very average but good looking

5.2 facially

How does that work?
'
Saying average might for some transalate to bad looking. But you look healthy and nothing sticks out as especially bad, but you still look very plain average. I dont know if any of that made sense but you dont look bad atleast.

'
Saying average might for some transalate to bad looking. But you look healthy and nothing sticks out as especially bad, but you still look very plain average. I dont know if any of that made sense but you dont look bad atleast.
I understand, thanks for making that clear.

I guess that's good enough.

How would you rate me on the PSL scale?

Average, but becoming muscular could seriously improve your look

I understand, thanks for making that clear.

I guess that's good enough.

How would you rate me on the PSL scale?

I generally dont use that scale because its preety flawed so i dont know

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If you were at a low bf% you would definitely look like a chad no doubt about it hollow cheecks would fit you perfectly tbh

And maybe start growing out your hair longer
I weigh 60kgs dude. I can't lose weight at that point.

Good lower third. Eye area is good to but a bit difficult to get an accurate assessment because of swuinting and picture quality. PSL 6 possibly with gym. People rate too harshly. My advice is try vaseline on your eyebrows to make them grow thicker and longer. Your good mate:feelsyay:

Good lower third. Eye area is good to but a bit difficult to get an accurate assessment because of swuinting and picture quality. PSL 6 possibly with gym. People rate too harshly. My advice is try vaseline on your eyebrows to make them grow thicker and longer. Your good mate:feelsyay:
Vaseline wrosk for brows?

Good potential, change your hairstyle, go to the gym and you can be above average.

Btw, do you guys think I culd get a white gf?

Go ER in the helicopter

• +1
Reactions: AncapFAG
Could you advise one?
pompadour-like haircut.
I think the best hairstyles have long hair straight up on the front and short hair in sides

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad

Aw.

Cartel victim/10.