How do you talk to girls?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How are you supposed to talk to girls? I see many people in America who are talking to a girl but how does it start? Do they just walk up to them randomly and start talking and then follow them around? Every girl who talked to me just started talking to me first and then would walk up and talk to me whenever they saw me in the hallway randomly. Do I just do the opposite or what? What if they don't want to talk then how would I know?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Axiomatic Clown and Deleted member 16515
How are you supposed to talk to girls? I see many people in America who are talking to a girl but how does it start? Do they just walk up to them randomly and start talking and then follow them around? Every girl who talked to me just started talking to me first and then would walk up and talk to me whenever they saw me in the hallway randomly. Do I just do the opposite or what? What if they don't want to talk then how would I know?
you dont you just dwell on looksmaxorg all day mentally masturbating over surgeries your never going to get and expect your life to suddleny change.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
you dont you just dwell on looksmaxorg all day mentally masturbating over surgeries your never going to get and expect your life to suddleny change.

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel, kranerman23123 and JovenCansao
It depends, if you like her everything is fine because she's going to keep the conversation on.

kill yourself graycel

kill yourself graycel
You just cant handle the truth that you will always remain inferior to the chads and spending time on looksmax is doing nothing for u apart from turning yourself into even more of an incel. And plus you only just not an graycel. Nigga your 4 posts in stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
If u have to ask how to talk to girls, then its over
And also dont buy that redpill pua shit, it should be all natural

Last edited:
"Fuck u stupid foid its your fault Im incel"

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
just be better than her ez

U dont, foids go and talk to chads by themselves, but of course ur not chad

You don’t if your not chad