How do you test morphs for appeal to women?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
If you are a PSL autist, and have spent enough time on this website, you can figure out what you need to change about someone's face to turn them into a chad. But what I don't get is how can we test these morphs for appeal to females? Most of my chad morphs do shit on dating websites even though I try to make them as realistic as possible. How can we figure how to morph faces so that they actually become appealing to women rather than just 'High PSL'?

Tinder experiment

If you are a PSL autist, and have spent enough time on this website, you can figure out what you need to change about someone's face to turn them into a chad. But what I don't get is how can we test these morphs for appeal to females? Most of my chad morphs do shit on dating websites even though I try to make them as realistic as possible. How can we figure how to morph faces so that they actually become appealing to women rather than just 'High PSL'?
Cuz you aren’t chad even in your morphs. Simple as that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
I tested to people on tinder and they did exceptionally well as chads. My problem is not figuring out women like, it's becoming it.
For the record i used this guy in my avatar for my first experiment and the second is instagram fashion guy sartoriomerta.

I tested to people on tinder and they did exceptionally well as chads. My problem is not figuring out women like, it's becoming it.
For the record i used this guy in my avatar for my first experiment and the second is instagram fashion guy sartoriomerta.
I tried amnesia and salludon in the UK. They did poorly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member
Check pms.

You're probably changing too much at once, try doing 1 feature at a time

I'm about to kick off a tinder experiment where test the same pics for 1 week at a time and change 1 feature exclusively each week to then measure how many matches I get. Something like this:
Week 1: Original pics
Week 2: Jaw and chin bigger
Week 3: darken features/hair
Week 4: Nose change
Week 5: Canthal tilt change
Week 6: A combination of the 2 or 3 most successful traits

Not massively scientific as it assumes:
1. I am always swiping the same ratio every day
2. the tinder algorithm is fucking me equal amounts over time
3. population of surrounding location is the same throughout the day
4. female thirst levels are uniform over time when holidays are especially prevelant for cuffing season

but will still be cool to see if there is some hope for me

• +1
Reactions: Real
You're probably changing too much at once, try doing 1 feature at a time

I'm about to kick off a tinder experiment where test the same pics for 1 week at a time and change 1 feature exclusively each week to then measure how many matches I get. Something like this:
Week 1: Original pics
Week 2: Jaw and chin bigger
Week 3: darken features/hair
Week 4: Nose change
Week 5: Canthal tilt change
Week 6: A combination of the 2 or 3 most successful traits

Not massively scientific as it assumes:
1. I am always swiping the same ratio every day
2. the tinder algorithm is fucking me equal amounts over time
3. population of surrounding location is the same throughout the day
4. female thirst levels are uniform over time when holidays are especially prevelant for cuffing season

but will still be cool to see if there is some hope for me
But the problem is even high PSL guys like Amnesia and Salludon are doing poorly in the UK. Even a good rater like @one job away says they're both at least 6 PSL. Can I PM you? I need help in figuring out what's wrong with my morphs. I am doing this for other people btw. My morphing skills aren't good enough to fix my subhuman face.

But the problem is even high PSL guys like Amnesia and Salludon are doing poorly in the UK. Even a good rater like @one job away says they're both at least 6 PSL. Can I PM you? I need help in figuring out what's wrong with my morphs. I am doing this for other people btw. My morphing skills aren't good enough to fix my subhuman face.
Yes pm me

You pm ed me but i prefer to answer here so that others can see and chip in with feedback.

The problem with the pics you sent me is that they are close range selfies.
A tinder profile should not contain any selfies imho.

Ask friends to take pics of you when you are doing activities and morph them later.

This is why i think you have no success with the morphs on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Here are some good examples of tinder pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_131535_332.jpg
    IMG_20211124_131535_332.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211124_131532_058.jpg
    IMG_20211124_131532_058.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211124_131529_249.jpg
    IMG_20211124_131529_249.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0