How do you treat people after learning about Lookism?

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
Are you able to look past someones looks and try to see them for their personality?

Do you try to ignore built in biases against ugly people?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22918
After discovering psl and bp. Literally nothing changed with, me not physically or mentally.

no it just reinforces the halo/horn effect and lookism for me

i ignore sub 5'11s, ethnics or sub MTNs in the workplace

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 18582
it blackpilled me

i know sub htn people are always seething, backstabbing losers who have to resort to manipulative and condescending tactics to get anywhere in life. i cant trust them

i can only trust htn+

• +1
Reactions: plukee, zura and Sprinkles
I treat everyone the same regardless, when I do leave my room that is. I hardly see any chadlites or beckies which are objectively attractive, or maybe being autistic I just notice asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and try2beme
I’m more aware of the bias against unattractive people. I try and be kinder to those (men & women) who are not conventionally attractive.

• Love it
Reactions: goo25
I catch myself analyzing faces all the time when having conversations

I don't remember doing that before watching blackpill vids

• +1
Reactions: goo25
@Xangsane

Are you able to look past someones looks and try to see them for their personality?

I always treated people based on their personality. In fact I was really confused seeing how assholes would get away with lots of bad stuff just because they were good looking, while ugly but decent people were treated like crap and anyone would assume the worst about them just because of their looks...

the halo theory taught me to try and purposely defy my human biases and try to look past peoples appearances

Nothing at this point, my lookism autist phase has long since passed

Treat most women and chadlites-chad as shit as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I barely go outside cause I know I’m too ugly for anything positive to occur and it will just send me further into depression.

If im friends with someone who’s inferior to me or superior to me then idc much about there looks and features that much because there my friend so ik them for there personality but strangers i full on analyse there face and height in public lmao

Yes!