Blackpill How Does It Feel That Women Would Rather Spend Thousands On Learning To Get Chadlites & Up Than Settle With You?

SHARK

SHARK

Zephir
1:05. Look at that audience of women, each of whom have 600+ guys willing to date them on Tinder/Dating Sites. Guys willing to do ANYTHING to make her happy, but its just not enough. They just can't find "Mr. Right".

BRUTAL.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
"Women are the ones being choesen and not the choosers"
Fucking lmao

SHARK

SHARK

Zephir
"Women are the ones being choesen and not the choosers"
Fucking lmao
How can such ignorance and delusion exist? Sub8 men are literally invisible if women believe this.

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to study literature and languages and you know most of my classmates were average females. Yet most of them were single. They were probably just sleeping around with Chads and ignoring the average dudes at my faculty.

Women would rather stay single and save their vagina for the best cock, when there's no high value males around, than settling down with an average dude like us.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
God these foids. All illogical and child-like, they need Allah to put them in their place.

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
I used to study literature and languages and you know most of my classmates were average females. Yet most of them were single. They were probably just sleeping around with Chads and ignoring the average dudes at my faculty.

Women would rather stay single and save their vagina for the best cock, when there's no high value males around, than settling down with an average dude like us.

True, so true...

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
yea its over for our generation of men.

before women realize they do wrong we will be already in grave after sexless life

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
feels legitimate tbh

Final82

Final82

Gold
yea its over for our generation of men.

before women realize they do wrong we will be already in grave after sexless life
Agree . Top 15-20 percent men are real choosers. Femoids chase them like crazy while ignoring bottom 80 p men

Users who are viewing this thread