How Does It Feel That Women Would Rather Spend Thousands On Learning To Get Chadlites & Up Than Settle With You?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
1:05. Look at that audience of women, each of whom have 600+ guys willing to date them on Tinder/Dating Sites. Guys willing to do ANYTHING to make her happy, but its just not enough. They just can't find "Mr. Right".

BRUTAL.

"Women are the ones being choesen and not the choosers"
Fucking lmao

"Women are the ones being choesen and not the choosers"
Fucking lmao
How can such ignorance and delusion exist? Sub8 men are literally invisible if women believe this.

I used to study literature and languages and you know most of my classmates were average females. Yet most of them were single. They were probably just sleeping around with Chads and ignoring the average dudes at my faculty.

Women would rather stay single and save their vagina for the best cock, when there's no high value males around, than settling down with an average dude like us.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, SLA, Future Arablite and 1 other person
God these foids. All illogical and child-like, they need Allah to put them in their place.

I used to study literature and languages and you know most of my classmates were average females. Yet most of them were single. They were probably just sleeping around with Chads and ignoring the average dudes at my faculty.

Women would rather stay single and save their vagina for the best cock, when there's no high value males around, than settling down with an average dude like us.

True, so true...

How can such ignorance and delusion exist? Sub8 men are literally invisible if women believe this.
sub8 = subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Final82
yea its over for our generation of men.

before women realize they do wrong we will be already in grave after sexless life

feels legitimate tbh

yea its over for our generation of men.

before women realize they do wrong we will be already in grave after sexless life
Agree . Top 15-20 percent men are real choosers. Femoids chase them like crazy while ignoring bottom 80 p men