How does someone get back into combat sports after plastic surgery

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Already fillers put me off entirely

Im getting surgery soon, am i supposed to give it up forever. It has been 4 years since i quit but one punch in the face risks complex revision surgery i cant afford or under a collapsing nhs system

Its literally one of the only thing im good at so im cooked. I started at 5, quit at 17 and used to compete on a nations level thats fucking sad for me dude

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬, The Homelander, Snowskinned and 3 others
Surgery: undereye and chin implant

Rn i have chin filler

• +1
Reactions: vernier, Rea and chudlite
I heard you cant

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
stick to yoga or pilates. U are pretty nigga for now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uksucks, vernier, halloweed and 5 others
Why chin implants you have a broad chin, don’t tell me you want to achieve Batman chin

• +1

Im getting surgery soon, am i supposed to give it up forever. It has been 4 years since i quit but one punch in the face risks complex revision surgery i cant afford or under a collapsing nhs system

Its literally one of the only thing im good at so im cooked. I started at 5, quit at 17 and used to compete on a nations level thats fucking sad for me dude
do implants have a chance at shifting when punched?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
Tagging kids who fight @shizuku11111 @Timmy

hard with a chin implant, extremely easy with a bone genio/bsso

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi and try2beme

Isnt filer a terrible idea unless ur mid 40s because it migrates? most girls i know who started using it looked great at first then shit in a couple years.

• +1
Isnt filer a terrible idea unless ur mid 40s because it migrates? most girls i know who started using it looked great at first then shit in a couple years.
Midface fillers migrate a tonne
Nose filler sometimes but usually reaches the tip
Chin is the bottom of ur face so nah

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Rea and TitusA
oh okay. So its these girls trying to enhance their cheekbones thts fkin them up.

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit and try2beme
Im convinced they do :/ fuckin brutal
yeah its a shame everything has some fuck ass drawback or sacrifice, well just decide which one you desire more

• +1
oh okay. So its these girls trying to enhance their cheekbones thts fkin them up.
Yeah its horrible

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
yeah its a shame everything has some fuck ass drawback or sacrifice, well just decide which one you desire more
Lookz. I have to pick football and lifting instead

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Just don't get punched, be the one who punches.

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Suns9999 and try2beme
Yeah its horrible
Tbh I grew a small goatee like tyson here without the sideburns to make my chin look a bit squarer. I dont need anymore forward growth could u get some filler just to make it look slightly squarer. I read the chin has to end where the lips end thats why I never looked into it more as I thought it might be uncanny if my chin got too wide.

• +1
no clue tbh

• +1
Have you thought about Hairline Lowering somehow. Life if Your Upper Third becomes Smaller = Your Lower Third looks bigger?
Facial Thirds ykwim

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Kroker and try2beme
Tagging kids who fight @shizuku11111 @Timmy
It depends. Fillers and implants are a no go bro. If they hit you once it’ll fuck up and break or explode.. sorry to break it to you but you cant be a fighter with chin fillers

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Its cause of the fillers which i will dissolve for a permanent fix

I had to keep refilling and its stressful
Implants can never truly replicate bone’s density and weren’t made to handle very impactful blows. So striking is a no go for you bro sorry

You are now officially a girl, you can't go to war, you can't do street fights, you can't protect anyone. You have made a transition to a woman. I am gonna do the same soon btw. Hope you ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Timmy

vffhg_rd_bk_1_1.jpg

You are now officially a girl, you can't go to war, you can't do street fights, you can't protect anyone. You have made a transition to a woman. I am gonna do the same soon btw. Hope you ascended
He should learn to fight regardless without ever sparring

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit
@RealSurgerymax is legit the guy to talk to if you have questions about plastic surgery
I would like to know his opinion on this aswell

Yeah actually but no gym I’ve been ever allowed that. @try2beme so you gotta be persisstent to be allowed to use this and make some bullshit excuse that i fractured my chin at some point and doctors said I must avoid it

And also, always AND ALWAYS say to spar light to min the risk and ye u can get fillers and implants then. But u can never go pro

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
He should learn to fight regardless without ever sparring
Yes but without putting it into practice he will get giga rekt in a real fight with someone who has done sparring

Yes but without putting it into practice he will get giga rekt in a real fight with someone who has done sparring
I mean, most people dk how to fight irl so unless he’s retarded enough to have beef w fighters then he should have no issues

That's weird...

It's a full boxing helmet, to prevent face injuries, there are other similar designs...
Full_Face_headgear_grande.jpg
Headgear_with_cheeks_grande.jpg
Yeah but the one thats THAT THICK? Crazy never seen one before

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah but the one thats THAT THICK? Crazy never seen one before
Yes, they're for sparring it you want to make sure you won't get any injury on your face...They also make oversized boxing gloves for the same reason...
numbb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Timmy

@RealSurgerymax is legit the guy to talk to if you have questions about plastic surgery
I would like to know his opinion on this aswell
After 3 months of healing you can rejoin normal sports (everything but boxing/MMA). Both of my OBO patients have been athletes.
After 1 year you can go back to more intense sports if you aren't getting brutally beaten, like 99% of people who do martial arts.
If you are really at that 1% level of getting the shit beat out of you, bloodied, knocked out, etc then forget it.

You will need a complex revision if youre getting a bimax through NHS anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2eatcheezit, try2beme, Timmy and 1 other person
After 3 months of healing you can rejoin normal sports (everything but boxing/MMA). Both of my OBO patients have been athletes.
After 1 year you can go back to more intense sports if you aren't getting brutally beaten, like 99% of people who do martial arts.
If you are really at that 1% level of getting the shit beat out of you, bloodied, knocked out, etc then forget it.

Can i dm u for what u wpuld recommend for me hardmax wise?

Brutal for NHScels

Can you do anything in terms of implant design to make them more resistant to physical violence?

• +1
Well I aint gonna get surger anytime soon but want an evaluation. Is that cool?
Sorry too busy with people who have been ready for surgery

Brutal for NHScels

Can you do anything in terms of implant design to make them more resistant to physical violence?
The implants will be fine. You will probably fine in a very violent fight 9/10 times. The surgery doesn't make you weaker or more prone to injury after full healing. Injury could happen before or after surgery. After surgery, the implants could complicate the injury.

I doubt anyone here is competing at that level. How many times have you been knocked out?

• +1

Are there screws in your skull? You can get back into sports after the screws heal you can ask the doctor to remove them but that will take a few years. Additionally after the screws are removed it might take a few more years for your bones to fill in the gaps and remodel. All in all it might take 2-4 years

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and try2beme
Have you thought about Hairline Lowering somehow. Life if Your Upper Third becomes Smaller = Your Lower Third looks bigger?
Facial Thirds ykwim
Sorry too busy with people who have been ready for surgery

The implants will be fine. You will probably fine in a very violent fight 9/10 times. The surgery doesn't make you weaker or more prone to injury after full healing. Injury could happen before or after surgery. After surgery, the implants could complicate the injury.

I doubt anyone here is competing at that level. How many times have you been knocked out?
I have been knocked out two times in 8 years brother. But i get punched in the face and chin regularly and nose

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and The Homelander
I used these before it doesnt reallt protect what i need to
That's weird...

It's a full boxing helmet, to prevent face injuries, there are other similar designs...
Full_Face_headgear_grande.jpg
Headgear_with_cheeks_grande.jpg

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Gonthar
I have been knocked out two times in 8 years brother. But i get punched in the face and chin regularly and nose
Brother please be careful you definitely have some form of CTE(brain damage). Even minor things can induce CTE. Boxing isn’t worth it long term for the incredibly high risk of degenerative diseases. On the other hand boxing makes your skull denser when you get punched while also making your brain dumber simultaneously

• +1
Brother please be careful you definitely have some form of CTE(brain damage). Even minor things can induce CTE. Boxing isn’t worth it long term for the incredibly high risk of degenerative diseases. On the other hand boxing makes your skull denser when you get punched while also making your brain dumber simultaneously
I just googled the symptoms and I might have it rofl unless I’m stupid

It might have sacrifice but maybe when im like mid to ate 40s when get bone loss will be worth it. But cnt imagine doing in 20s.

• +1
aren't implants supposed to be like ur normal bone and literally screwed into your skull
why would it effect ur combat sport

• +1