How does the current financial recession impact you?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Food got more expensive, drinks got more expensive. Cars got much more expensive, don't even get me started on gas prices. Rent also got more expensive.

Went to a discount store yesterday to buy a sandwich and some of the shelves looked pretty empty. I live in Central Europe. I really fucking hate Russia how they started the current global recession, those subhuman low IQ slav dogs can't even overthrow their piece of shit dictator president. Fuck man, I hope Putin either commits suicide soon or someone hunts him down (which would be pretty difficult tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It sucks because I was just planning my bulk, milk was $0.93 and now $1.60 :lul::feelswhy:
Everything is now way more expensive, especially food.

In my opinion it's a fair game, get rich, and that's it.

You don't worry about inflation when you are rich. Once you have money you will have things to keep the value in :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
It sucks because I was just planning my bulk, milk was $0.93 and now $1.60 :lul::feelswhy:
Everything is now way more expensive, especially food.

In my opinion it's a fair game, get rich, and that's it.

You don't worry about inflation when you are rich. Once you have money you will have things to keep the value in :soy:
Yeah ur right, but it's harder to make money during a recession, unless you have a lot of money saved up and you put your money in crypto/stocks which you know is going to go up when recession ends. This way you can get rich pretty quickly and easily. But for a teenagecel without a job and 80 $ in my bank account I can't do that and I'm currently focusing on moneymaxxing

Yeah ur right, but it's harder to make money during a recession, unless you have a lot of money saved up and you put your money in crypto/stocks which you know is going to go up when recession ends. This way you can get rich pretty quickly and easily. But for a teenagecel without a job and 80 $ in my bank account I can't do that and I'm currently focusing on moneymaxxing
It sucks to sucks man.

If you are about the money life, find a pedo, get him to pay you good buck for stripping online. Get starting money, start a simple business with that, expand :Comfy:

It sucks to sucks man.

If you are about the money life, find a pedo, get him to pay you good buck for stripping online. Get starting money, start a simple business with that, expand :Comfy:
18665.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lizardposting
Food got more expensive, drinks got more expensive. Cars got much more expensive, don't even get me started on gas prices. Rent also got more expensive.

Went to a discount store yesterday to buy a sandwich and some of the shelves looked pretty empty. I live in Central Europe. I really fucking hate Russia how they started the current global recession, those subhuman low IQ slav dogs can't even overthrow their piece of shit dictator president. Fuck man, I hope Putin either commits suicide soon or someone hunts him down (which would be pretty difficult tbh)
not as much impact as my facial recession

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad