How effective is the beard implant in hiding a defective lower third?

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
I have a beard, but I still lack more density in the chin to cover my major flaw which is an elongated lower third, without a wider support around the masseters, which makes me look without facial dysmorphia.

Do you think it is a good idea to hide my lower third with highly populated facial hair?

Does anyone have experience with the beard hair implant?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
getting a beard implant is a pretty dumb idea. just get surgery to fix your lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and RoyaleWithCheese
How about addressing the problem instead of trying to hide it?

what's your native language

Bro this is retarded you just need to get surgery to fix the lower third. Your issue is a long, thin “horseface”? That is addressed with a CCW rotation + gonial angle implants to add width. Then just wait til you get older to grow out a beard if you want.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and Deleted member 42566
Bro this is retarded you just need to get surgery to fix the lower third. Your issue is a long, thin “horseface”? That is addressed with a CCW rotation + gonial angle implants to add width. Then just wait til you get older to grow out a beard if you want.
This solution is the most effective and I am aware of it. But such a surgery is not child's play. The other day they published a page that was only meant to store testimonials of people who had their jaw modified by implants and bi maxx and it turned out to be a complete nightmare. Thousands of nerves and muscle insertions pass in that area. One mistake and you can millimeter and you will lose functionality and worsen your aesthetics. In addition the implant erodes the bone in the long term.

This solution is the most effective and I am aware of it. But such a surgery is not child's play. The other day they published a page that was only meant to store testimonials of people who had their jaw modified by implants and bi maxx and it turned out to be a complete nightmare. Thousands of nerves and muscle insertions pass in that area. One mistake and you can millimeter and you will lose functionality and worsen your aesthetics. In addition the implant erodes the bone in the long term.
There's risk to every surgery. You could even die from a hair transplant. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/new-updates/man-loses-life-after-botched-hair-transplant-treatment/articleshow/95979737.cms

These surgeries have very high rates of success and patient satisfaction if you look at the research. Taking on some risk is a small price to pay to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
If your jaw looks good from the front but you have chin recession noticeable from the side is it better to grow a beard ?