How Going From 25% Body Fat to 15% Changed My Face (Video Comparison)

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I made my first video going over the changes made to face after losing fat, which will hopefully give you a realistic expectation of what changes can be made to your face by getting leaner

Basic info:

I went from 200+ lbs at around 6ft to 165 lbs, it took about a year and I was lifting during this time.
The video comparisons were taken with the same camera, same angles, in the same room with similar lighting for the most part.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Rhom, autistic_tendencies, Lmao and 12 others
I made my first video going over the changes made to face after losing fat, which will hopefully give you a realistic expectation of what changes can be made to your face by getting leaner

Basic info:

I went from 200+ lbs at around 6ft to 165 lbs, it took about a year and I was lifting during this time.
The video comparisons were taken with the same camera, same angles, in the same room with similar lighting,

Mainly only works if white tbqh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Leanmaxxing is really underated you look much better
Cut more till 10% and the changes will be further insane .

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Yerico7, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Your eyes are fucked tbh. Good lower third but if you had almond or hunter eyes, it would have been a great difference.

• +1
Reactions: protomogger9873, VenatorLuparius, Yerico7 and 2 others
different angles cringe clickbait thumbnail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
fuck fuck fuck if thats 25 percent im obese fuckkkkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, hattrick, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
what was your diet

how are you 90 plus at 6 ft im 6'2 weighed 89 kg and was noticeably fatter, it cant be frame either we both have similar frames are you sure you measured it correctly?

Leanmaxxing is really underated you look much better
Cut more till 10% and the changes will be further insane .

Yeah, that's the plan.
Mainly only works if white tbqh

I don't see why that would be the case, a leaner face is an objective improvement for black / asian / etc

Your eyes are fucked tbh. Good lower third but if you had almond or hunter eyes, it would have been a great difference.

Ye, gotta work with what you have though.

People in general have wildly skewed perceptions of what a 'normal' body fat % is, since we're surrounded by people 30%+, at least in Western countries.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
your 25% looks like my 10%. i'm a buccalfatcel :cry:

• So Sad
Your lower third is god tier, but you’re eyes are REALLY subhuman, fix asap

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23558
do you have more pics in different angels from when you were 25 percent i want to compare

Leanmaxxing only works if you have the bones underneath the fat.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah, that's the plan.
10% body fat is going to be difficult to maintain long-term. A lot of people online under-estimate their body fat %. 10% body fat looks leaner than what people think it looks like. If you have lost that last pesky bit of lower abdominal fat, your body is essentially in starvation mode. Human males were not meant to have flat stomachs (and human females even less so). The body has a bias towards storing body fat in the belly (especially lower belly) so that the body has an energy reserve when food is scarce in the wild. We were hunter-gatherers before we invented agriculture. Humans are designed to adapt to famines. Low body fat % also lowers your libido. There was a dude on PSL I recall some months ago who said that a Tinder hookup licked his six-pack abs. But then he couldn't get it up. And she ghosted him after. lmfao. The whole point of leanmaxxing was to get laid right? What's the point if you can't keep your dick hard and a woman ghosts you?

When I cut down to 126.4 lbs @ 5'6", probably around 12% body fat, it totally wasn't worth it. Because I didn't have any muscle to show off underneath all that fat. It's probably best for skinnyfat/fat beginners (in my case I started out as legit fat. 5'6" 168.2 lbs) to lift at calorie maintenance for a year before starting a cut. I made the mistake of starting with a cut. And now I have to work my way back up building muscle slowly. I probably lost a good bit of muscle too during my 41.8 lb cut.

Btw you really don't need to be super low body fat in order to have a nice face. I bulked all the way back up to 146.8 lbs in just over 9 months, I was 126.4 lbs back in late September. And my FWB says that I'm hot. And she finds me sexy more after putting on some muscle mass. My abs are still visible btw. Because I built up my abs underneath the extra layer of body fat. I do 200 lbs (the max) on the Ab crunch machine at my gym for 11-12 reps x 3 sets. But my abs are not as defined as they used to be.

My FWB is also a fat Asian girl who loves to eat all-you-can-eat sushi and Japanese BBQ. Our routine is to eat and have sex. So she wants me to keep eating and lifting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Deleted member 23558
10% body fat is going to be difficult to maintain long-term. A lot of people online under-estimate their body fat %. 10% body fat looks leaner than what people think it looks like. If you have lost that last pesky bit of lower abdominal fat, your body is essentially in starvation mode. Human males were not meant to have flat stomachs (and human females even less so). The body has a bias towards storing body fat in the belly (especially lower belly) so that the body has an energy reserve when food is scarce in the wild. We were hunter-gatherers before we invented agriculture. Humans are designed to adapt to famines. Low body fat % also lowers your libido. There was a dude on PSL I recall some months ago who said that a Tinder hookup licked his six-pack abs. But then he couldn't get it up. And she ghosted him after. lmfao. The whole point of leanmaxxing was to get laid right? What's the point if you can't keep your dick hard and a woman ghosts you?

When I cut down to 126.4 lbs @ 5'6", probably around 12% body fat, it totally wasn't worth it. Because I didn't have any muscle to show off underneath all that fat. It's probably best for skinnyfat/fat beginners (in my case I started out as legit fat. 5'6" 168.2 lbs) to lift at calorie maintenance for a year before starting a cut. I made the mistake of starting with a cut. And now I have to work my way back up building muscle slowly. I probably lost a good bit of muscle too during my 41.8 lb cut.

Btw you really don't need to be super low body fat in order to have a nice face. I bulked all the way back up to 146.8 lbs in just over 9 months, I was 126.4 lbs back in late September. And my FWB says that I'm hot. And she finds me sexy more after putting on some muscle mass. My abs are still visible btw. Because I built up my abs underneath the extra layer of body fat. I do 200 lbs (the max) on the Ab crunch machine at my gym for 11-12 reps x 3 sets. But my abs are not as defined as they used to be.

My FWB is also a fat Asian girl who loves to eat all-you-can-eat sushi and Japanese BBQ. Our routine is to eat and have sex. So she wants me to keep eating and lifting.

10% is questionable if you aren't roiding, but I think 12% is certainly doable, varying with what your natural body fat set point is. Btw, your fat asian girl that fucks and eats bbq with you sounds 10/10. Are you in Asia or the west?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Basically only worth it if your lower third is good, otherwise get back on the surgeon’s table.

nice transformation, but you had top tier ramus to begin, it was just hidden

Lot of people will loose bodyfat and will not get close to that

They will look better, but they will not have mogger jaw

Loosibg fat will reveal ur facial structure

Great motivaion tho

Lean always look better than fat
Shredded look better than lean for some, for other no

• JFL
My guy you ascended heavy, nice

Basic info:

The video comparisons were taken with the same camera, same angles, in the same room with similar lighting for the most part.

You look like a stoned late 90’s Congolese singer

10% is questionable if you aren't roiding, but I think 12% is certainly doable, varying with what your natural body fat set point is. Btw, your fat asian girl that fucks and eats bbq with you sounds 10/10. Are you in Asia or the west?
I'm in the west. Toronto area. She's half-Filipina/half-Japanese but was born and raised in Ontario, Canada.

Are you sure that body picture was taken when you were fat? Or was it taken in like the middle of the cutting?

You only look liek you lost about 4-5% body fat from that body picture(not the face video). Does not look like 30lb in anyway

Plus that’s a shit pic man.. the body pic you’re making a wierd face and it’s in bright lighting + you’re unshaven

In the after body pic it’s in low brightness shaved and you’re not making face

There’s a huge comparison in the face video but I suspect the face vid was taken before the cut and body pic in the middle of the cut?

Last edited:
Leanmaxxing only works if you have the bones underneath the fat.

Sure, but like OP, a lot of guys are carrying more fat than they could ever imagine, so many 20+ BF% people thinking they are near 15%

I don't like deluding people but the feeling of being healthy is worth it alone, when you are heavier, it's just big and sluggish, even if you are "active", being cardiovascularly fit should be pursued by all given everything attached to that fitness standard, life, mental, appearance, bone health, fat health, organ health, brain health, aging, and a host of other things.

When we would get physicals before competing, most wrestlers at 8 % bodyfat, so not much muscle mass, looked liked the two shirtless guys here, probably skinnier than them, tbh:

IMG_1838.jpg

Ironically, they were also the cross-country runners. So yeah, most people, especially in America, aren't even touching 15%, let alone 10% :lul:

Lowest bodyfat reporting I got was 9-10, but the tools just give you a general range, and even then, I was anorexic, to the point to where you could see my spine. I'm looking into some decent scales that can give a solid number to work with, the actual number is too expensive to just pull at will, so I have been looking at different scales to track BF% and then I will eventually go get a scan to see how close the scale comes. Current scale I'm looking at:

• +1
Are you sure that body picture was taken when you were fat? Or was it taken in like the middle of the cutting?

You only look liek you lost about 4-5% body fat from that body picture(not the face video). Does not look like 30lb in anyway

Plus that’s a shit pic man.. the body pic you’re making a wierd face and it’s in bright lighting + you’re unshaven

In the after body pic it’s in low brightness shaved and you’re not making face

There’s a huge comparison in the face video but I suspect the face vid was taken before the cut and body pic in the middle of the cut?

You'd be surprised, a lot of the first 20 lbs was basically a non existent visual change, only the last 10 lbs actually yielded aesthetic changes, it's like a toilet roll, the thinner the roll gets, it gets exponentially smaller the more sheets you use.
When we would get physicals before competing, most wrestlers at 8 % bodyfat, so not much muscle mass, looked liked the two shirtless guys here, probably skinnier than them, tbh:

IMG_1838.jpg

Ironically, they were also the cross-country runners. So yeah, most people, especially in America, aren't even touching 15%, let alone 10% :lul:

Lowest bodyfat reporting I got was 9-10, but the tools just give you a general range, and even then, I was anorexic, to the point to where you could see my spine. I'm looking into some decent scales that can give a solid number to work with, the actual number is too expensive to just pull at will, so I have been looking at different scales to track BF% and then I will eventually go get a scan to see how close the scale comes. Current scale I'm looking at:

I even noticed average people in the past, like 50s were WAY leaner than they are now, skinnyfat is kind of a unique phenomenon.

Like everyone in this vid are like 8-15%, which is why it looks so weird for our modern eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 29796

Basic info:

If the first pic in the vid is 25% bf i have a long ass fucking way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back