How good / bad is your Tinder success?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
When I was 23 / 24, I think I tried Tinder and probably didn't get any matches within Dallas TX. If I did get a few matches, it never led to anything.

This led to me considering steroids, though it was inappropriate / too premature to introduce drugs into my system.

The first steroid cycle I ever did was 900 MG of Tren + obscene amount of test 1,500 MG a week which led to my bloodwork showing my levels were right under 9,600.

Tren dried out my face and it changes the way your body retains water. But because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing I did not grow at all. I don't recommend tren due to it thinning the hair (my hair took it well) + your hormones are crazy high and with no access to women you'll go crazy.

On Tren and all that test, your face changes I can't explain it and I was able to jump from no matches to probably 25 in a week which was a huge improvement for me.

Still though, it's not good enough to compete against other male competition.

dating is god awful, currently trying to get under 25% body fat and keep creepin' down when I get my body to a good level I'll bang out one last Tinder experiment.

I feel bad for you guys under 30. I'm 30 / 6 ft.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7098
im 50 years old and i love middle age
i mean i got it all....... i got money, i got no problem with women.
i can get whatever woman i want
and your life on contrary pretty much suck, because every young mans life suck
you dont have anything, beacuse you have no skills, no experience and no money

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and Deleted member 7098
Very greycel thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Ofc dating is hard for fat men...get to 15% bf lol
every man has to present themselves and be their best before you give up, I get it.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
im 50 years old and i love middle age
i mean i got it all....... i got money, i got no problem with women.
i can get whatever woman i want
and your life on contrary pretty much suck, because every young mans life suck
you dont have anything, beacuse you have no skills, no experience and no money
Redpilled again.

i get 0 likes/matches and after one day i even get banned, im that subhuman:pepefrown::pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Looks234
Only get likes in non-western countries, and not many although i don't let the account sit in the country for long and just use an aspie selfie. But I doubt if I resolved either it would have a substantial change on the number of matches, not that I was looking for anything with people living in narnia anyway hence low effort

Last edited:
Yea but I’m 12% bf

It is over for me

When I was 23 / 24, I think I tried Tinder and probably didn't get any matches within Dallas TX. If I did get a few matches, it never led to anything.

This led to me considering steroids, though it was inappropriate / too premature to introduce drugs into my system.

The first steroid cycle I ever did was 900 MG of Tren + obscene amount of test 1,500 MG a week which led to my bloodwork showing my levels were right under 9,600.

Tren dried out my face and it changes the way your body retains water. But because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing I did not grow at all. I don't recommend tren due to it thinning the hair (my hair took it well) + your hormones are crazy high and with no access to women you'll go crazy.

On Tren and all that test, your face changes I can't explain it and I was able to jump from no matches to probably 25 in a week which was a huge improvement for me.

Still though, it's not good enough to compete against other male competition.

dating is god awful, currently trying to get under 25% body fat and keep creepin' down when I get my body to a good level I'll bang out one last Tinder experiment.

have never used tinder, doesn't make sense if you're ugly.

Im 16 so can't use tinder