How good is 1k a month starting salary

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
while learning the job (coding)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, forevermirin, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
that title made me loose brain cells

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Far below the povertycel cutoff in london.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
i make that loading up a truck trailer for 2h a day lol feels good to live in the richest country in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and poopoohead
king in second/third world countries, below average in western countries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 14693 and thereallegend
its a lot below

Entry level salary for junior programmer here id 7-8k/month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 14693 and poopoohead
Assuming u live in the West ofc

• +1
  • +1
Terrible.

• +1
Dogshit

• +1
Pretty bad.

• +1
You would make more at McDonalds.

Its not even minimum wage here. Youre better off wagecucking at a warehouse and earn at least $2k, and self-teach urself, programming than a company underpaying

i get about that much in welfare without lifting a finger bro

u cant live off 12k a year bro

over for my 555 jewros/month

never even began for jewrocels with bimax plans.. only reason I haven’t roped is that I make enough to eventually have my entire face implanted

never even began for jewrocels with bimax plans.. only reason I haven’t roped is that I make enough to eventually have my entire face implanted
mirin tho. I need 100 months to save for basic implant :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
r u homeless
my salary is above average/average for 80% world so i dont get u. Obv most of u stupid teens live in west so you dont know how to live for below 2k/month

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 22623
my salary is above average/average for 80% world so i dont get u. Obv most of u stupid teens live in west so you dont know how to live for below 2k/month
we pay shitton of taxes and living costs are high as fuck

my 5k gross turns into 3k net after taxes... then rent and bills another 1,5k gone

i can save 500 euro/m max for surgery, and thats assuming i live like a rat, which im willing to do... but even with a "high" salary compared to the rest of the world its not luxury

to live GOOD here and be able to save up a nice chunk u need to make like 10k+ a month...

The poverty line is $20k/yr and you’re like 50% of that. If you literally never coded in your life then that’s fine but if you have a degree or experience through personal projects then you’re being underpaid

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Fken horrible lol

Nigga just make malware and steal from the org you’re working for

good for ausbildung

so u live in a farm?

• +1
after tax many people don't go past 1.6 - 1.7k for "unskilled workers"
Many UKcels are trapped in a cycle of povertyceldom.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
The poverty line is $20k/yr and you’re like 50% of that. If you literally never coded in your life then that’s fine but if you have a degree or experience through personal projects then you’re being underpaid
That figure is literally just the bare minimum. In the US, imo, the true povertycel cutoff is prolly between 80 and 100k depending on the state. In NY, you literally need to make 100k a year to have any quality of life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Leviathin
That figure is literally just the bare minimum. In the US, imo, the true povertycel cutoff is prolly between 80 and 100k depending on the state. In NY, you literally need to make 100k a year to have any quality of life.
True but minimum wage is the standard for training an employee with no experience which is around $15k-$30k depending where you live.

• +1
BULLSHIT lmfao most people making 40k in the usa live in semi-rural/small town and are doing just fine, have a house, a new car, a big flatscreen, ect.

• +1