How hard does this Guy mog?

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
7F5E5539 F92E 40C6 AC30 3D6A6A76D3CF

AB6606A1 EDE1 4DE7 AF22 20C0818CF939

How hard does the black guy mog these other guys ? Would girls really just flock to him way before the others or can they be saved by JBW? Rate him if you want imo probably HTN facially but height and insane frame pushes him to Chad similar to Adam from love island

all the white males look low class (British?) af so never really stood a chance anyway

black guy mogs on many levels imo. but i still think many girls could still prefer some of the guys to the left of the guy (on both photos) just because pheno and because they’re ultimately not that short or narrow.

guys on the right in both photos are all definitely sub-5 though, meaning that they’re likely invisible.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
all the white males look low class (British?) af so never really stood a chance anyway

black guy mogs on many levels imo. but i still think many girls could still prefer some of the guys to the left of the guy (on both photos) just because pheno and because they’re ultimately not that short or narrow.

guys on the right in both photos are all definitely sub-5 though, meaning that they’re likely invisible.
Yeah imo he mogs by far it’s so brutal what would you rate him out of 10?

Yeah imo he mogs by far it’s so brutal what would you rate him out of 10?
i’d say facially he’s nothing special, maybe a 5 (hard to tell what bones he has from these pics), but because he’s softmaxxed (hair, beard, clothes, frame, etc.) i’d say it pushes him to perhaps a 6 PSL (reasonably above average)

i’d say facially he’s nothing special, maybe a 5 (hard to tell what bones he has from these pics), but because he’s softmaxxed (hair, beard, clothes, frame, etc.) i’d say it pushes him to perhaps a 6 PSL (reasonably above average)
6/10 not 6 PSL lol

Literally all look narcy incels

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
The black guy, midget can slay hard in SEA or in a country of manlets.
Would the short guy get more matches then the black guy on tinder

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
6PSL is Chad (Tyrone) jfl, he's far from it.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
6PSL is Chad (Tyrone) jfl, he's far from it.
yeah fair, i’ve not been on PSL forums in about half a decade so have forgotten most of the scale

the guy is basically a looksmaxxed normie with frame halo

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
this is why height halo is legit tbh. even though the guy second from left mogs the left most guy facially it's still brutal seeing him being towered over

this is why height halo is legit tbh. even though the guy second from left mogs the left most guy facially it's still brutal seeing him being towered over
first photo i mean

3 on the left will do well

the others wont get shit