How hard is it to photoshop yourself being taller when standing next to someone on a picture?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I've been using Photoshop for 2 years now, mostly for basic shit like removing backgrounds and changing colors of some stuff and yesterday I tried using apps like Peachy and Airbrush to make myself taller on a photo while standing next to my tall fag friend. I'd really like to post this pic to IG but don't want to get height mogged a lot, if I give myself an additional inch or two it wouldn't look as bad I guess.

The background is the most difficult part to do, because there's lines and shit everywhere and I have to make sure it looks very realistic and not like it's been done by some Airbrush noob (which is what I literally am jfl) and so I don't get called out for editing my pics like that.

Now I want to try doing this with Photoshop as well, but I was surprised there's not more tutorials about this on youtube. I found like one tutorial and in this tutorial there was a background that was like blurred and the shapes were so easy to fix afterwards...

Does anyone know how to do that with more complicated backgrounds? Is it even possible to photoshop like that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 15128, Idontknowlol and 2 others
I've been using Photoshop for 2 years now, mostly for basic shit like removing backgrounds and changing colors of some stuff and yesterday I tried using apps like Peachy and Airbrush to make myself taller on a photo while standing next to my tall fag friend. I'd really like to post this pic to IG but don't want to get height mogged a lot, if I give myself an additional inch or two it wouldn't look as bad I guess.

The background is the most difficult part to do, because there's lines and shit everywhere and I have to make sure it looks very realistic and not like it's been done by some Airbrush noob (which is what I literally am jfl) and so I don't get called out for editing my pics like that.

Now I want to try doing this with Photoshop as well, but I was surprised there's not more tutorials about this on youtube. I found like one tutorial and in this tutorial there was a background that was like blurred and the shapes were so easy to fix afterwards...

Does anyone know how to do that with more complicated backgrounds? Is it even possible to photoshop like that?
green screen chroma filter. leave a space for a person near your friend and snap the picture. then take several pics of you behind a green screen. finally, match the one that fits inside the pic with your friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Bitch
there's prob vids about it ngl
You'd be surprised there isn't as many of them out there. Like I said, I was looking for like 30 minutes and this video was the best (and the only) thing I could have found. But like I said, the background in this pic is very blurred, basic pattern and easy to fix, even I could fix that without watching that tutorial

green screen chroma filter. leave a space for a person near your friend and snap the picture. then take several pics of you behind a green screen. finally, match the one that fits inside the pic with your friend.
Good method

I'd just prefer to make myself taller on that pic tho. Could work for faking pics with celebrities tho tbh ngl

Good method

I'd just prefer to make myself taller on that pic tho. Could work for faking pics with celebrities tho tbh ngl
If there's a space next to him you can pull this off. But if it's already cropped, that could be a problem. So what you'll need to do is go to the place he took that picture. Find the right angle and snap-snap-snap. Then use the method above. However, you'll need to cut him out of the original picture and paste him into the new one you snapped.

Also, be sure the lighting and shadows are correct. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Bitch
@ me if u find out, i need this shit

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Just stand on your toes when doing a photo with other people, it's the simplest way!
436b1d215f758c4556b10dc342b1ba4f.jpg

• +1
It's easy enough but you have to practice

here's my advice to you photofrauders

in PS, create three layers; one with you that you're going to size up, one that you're going to cut the guy out of and the background

you need to make yourself bigger on one and then use content fill and the paint tool to correct the bits where it doesn't happen

I did this example in five minutes from a tyrone experiment thread. let's say this blonde guy saw the looksmax thread and thought he was getting height mogged. what would he do?

b2930393-ccc1-42b8-bcab-3951b7ee2f6b-jpeg.1190555

read this reply and then do it, and suddenly he's height mogging tyrone

KdJgfu3.jpeg

this took five minutes.

I cut out the guy and made him bigger on one layer, then I filled in the blanks space on a second layer. I took each girl and made her a layer above our guy.

this is quite a difficult image and when you are thinking about getting pics with your friends, the easiest way to do it is to have space between you and get a pic of the background first without you in it. then you have a background.

with my pics I take a lot more time, use higher quality images (the better image quality the better PS results will be)

but mostly it's just practice

• Love it
It's easy enough but you have to practice

here's my advice to you photofrauders

in PS, create three layers; one with you that you're going to size up, one that you're going to cut the guy out of and the background

you need to make yourself bigger on one and then use content fill and the paint tool to correct the bits where it doesn't happen

I did this example in five minutes from a tyrone experiment thread. let's say this blonde guy saw the looksmax thread and thought he was getting height mogged. what would he do?

b2930393-ccc1-42b8-bcab-3951b7ee2f6b-jpeg.1190555

read this reply and then do it, and suddenly he's height mogging tyrone

KdJgfu3.jpeg

this took five minutes.

I cut out the guy and made him bigger on one layer, then I filled in the blanks space on a second layer. I took each girl and made her a layer above our guy.

this is quite a difficult image and when you are thinking about getting pics with your friends, the easiest way to do it is to have space between you and get a pic of the background first without you in it. then you have a background.

with my pics I take a lot more time, use higher quality images (the better image quality the better PS results will be)

but mostly it's just practice
Wow thanks a lot man ur a legend, appreciate it