How hard it is to slay on tinder?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Lets say with frauding and sex apeal maxing, how hard would it be? What is minimum psl requirement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Not for normies,

Slaying on tinder is a pipe dream

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
Lets say with frauding and sex apeal maxing, how hard would it be? What is minimum psl requirement?
With frauding, very easy.
Put photos of a hot male model and watch how women go crazy over you. You can then easily set up dates, the only problem is you will have to resort to rape, because women will immediately change their mind, when they will see how you look in real life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Rasputin, Gren and 20 others
You could RTT maxx like chestbrah and slay

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7580 and Pietrosiek
Just make sure to be a chad and you're golden.

With frauding, very easy.
Put photos of a hot male model and watch how women go crazy over you. You can then easily set up dates, the only problem is you will have to resort to rape, because women will immediately change their mind, when they will see how you look in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
0 matches 3likes in a week using gym frauding pics, angle frauds and 1candid plus a dog pic.
Take from it as you will

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
I don't think its that hard if you gymmaxx and have NT pics

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 756
High tier normies can slay on tinder. Anything below that and you’re fucked. Easier for chadlite and chad obviously.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You need to be 7.5/10 in looks or have a 7.5 inch penis. @LastGerman @rightfulcel @Vvvvxxxx

High tier normies can slay on tinder. Anything below that and you’re fucked. Easier for chadlite and chad obviously.
slay landwhales? sure.

high tier normies struggle hard as fuck on tinder, sometimes they can't even get whales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
You need to be 7.5/10 in looks or have a 7.5 inch penis. @LastGerman @rightfulcel @Vvvvxxxx

slay landwhales? sure.

high tier normies struggle hard as fuck on tinder, sometimes they can't even get whales.
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and inceletto

slay landwhales? sure.

I never specified who they slay. Post pics of high tier normies.

Below 5 psl the chances are 0 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

slay landwhales? sure.

Slaying with a big penis does not work anymore. Bulge pictures will lead to a blocked account very fast. I experimented a lot, and its over for bigdickcels. Girls also dont care about a big dick, if they dont like the face first.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5393
50% chance ricemaxxing
Screenshot 20200914 035124

Screenshot 20200914 035610

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Gren, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Slaying with a big penis does not work anymore. Bulge pictures will lead to a blocked account very fast. I experimented a lot, and its over for bigdickcels. Girls also dont care about a big dick, if they dont like the face first.
jfl @ you. you're constantly trying to downplay the dickpill. I ain't buying into your stories

Just add random girls on snapchat and send dickpic

slay not Posable not chad slay tinder cant Even . slay . not gona happen .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

slay landwhales? sure.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a land whale at this point as long as I can fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I’ve slayed 7 women off tinder and kissed countless more
Only ethnics slay off tinder

• JFL