How I discovered blackpill and looksmax | my journey so far

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Most of you probably won't care since I am not really notable here yet, but that's okay, if you don't care to read give me a soy point, call me fag in comment then leave.

10 months ago
This is the period in time in which I was a hamzacel, my views were extremely redpilled and I was a cringe gymcel coper, I had much more motivation but also much less IQ and self awareness, leading to me getting virtually no good results, being ugly and getting carried from height and white.

9 months ago
I discovered wheat waffles and tails, this was my first introduction to the blackpill and I instantly clinged onto it without any resistance to the ideology.

8 months ago

I left the redpill cope for good, completely opposing it and despising them.

6 months ago
I discovered looksmax.org, originally I didn't post but I just lurked while reading BOTB threads, this was among my most productive period in life, in just a few months I gained a plethora of knowledge from this site and used it to softmaxx myself, still more work to do however I have done 3/4 of my softmaxxes and getting ready to hardmaxx soon.

2 months ago
Ex breaks up with me due to me being abusive in Minecraft, got brutal realisationpilled, developed thicker skin and developed some more ASPD tendencies.

1 months ago
Developed an obsession with JBs, virgins etc I am mentally ill I should be in a ward rn please help me FUCK

NOW
I am taking so many pills ai to boost test and block estrogen thyroid boosters for voice height and leanness trying to lipmaxx and booking surgery to remove lip and tongue tie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
that dog Hamza Ahmed needs to be stopped for being a red pill coper and a kaffir as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Verse
classic looksmax user's career jfl

I didn't even know people cared about teen love or virgins but now I do, unfortunately. I guess we just strive for things we can't have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890