How i imagine having user X as my brother

S

Sphinx

Banned
@Vermilioncore (big brother) Is the type of brother who cares about you but doesn't give a fuck about himself. He would lecture you gently about how it's all going to get harder but do it with a smile. Once the door to his room is closed he will cry his soul into the pillow without me hearing it and will get out after an hour asking if i wanna order food. Mom and dad would tell me to never follow or listen to him and he'll say...they're right. But...I can't.

@Thompsonz (Middle Brother) is the type of brother to act really retarded in front of you but the second you're around people he will act like a good boy. He will have his music 24/7 on full volume and i'll have to scream on him to shut it down but he wouldn't listen till our dad will come up to the second floor, open the door and beat the shit out of him.

@ropemax (Small brother) That nigga would just rot in his room 24/7 and wouldn't ever make contact with you. He would be polite to our parents and ask for money for his retarded esoteric books but wouldn't ever discuss them. he will openly admit how bad is life and how we should all rope.

@BigBiceps (Big brother) He would just come to my room and force me to watch retarded motivation videos and lecture me about how i should start being a man and fuck all those west faggots. You're my brother i don't want u to become a weak lil sissy. btw download that faggot game i've told you about we can play togeather

@lutte (Middle brother) Nobody really knows what's going on with him. Our parents gave up a long time ago and each time i'm trying to speak to him he would just zone out and think about random shit. He would have a gross look at every little pill in the house and will mumble to himself how were all jewish puppets

@Ethereal (Small brother) Would knock on my door just to ask me what do i think about his outfit and if there's a new vein popping since he went on a hunger strike. would be too shy to have any posters in his room but on his PC? wallpapers party. I would beat him up and he would cry to mommy in a non direct way.

@BearBoy (Small brother) After watching some gore videos and 3 articles about the male testicles he would pretend to figure it all out and force me into his way of thinking, loud anime sounds from his room with weird masc posters all over the place while me and mom discuss if he's gay

@TsarTsar444 (3 out of 4) Giga cheerful brother who will try to talk to me all day, mom and dad would ask me to be more like him but i would bite my lips not to tell them about his drug history and hateful views about the world and women. One moment he would be high as fuck and having the time of his life and the next moment he would lock himself in the bathroom

@WannabeJock (Don't know) Would read dumb stuff on 4chan and will lecture the family on the dinner table about how he read about that roman emperor while the very next day would contradict everything that he said and would think that it's completely normal. Yet, wouldn't be problematic to live with.

@Amnesia (Big brother) Would never talk to me. He would look at my PC (random cool coding wallpaper) and would think i am a huge hacker. I will talk with the delivery guy on the phone and he would assume that i'm about to slay Margot Robbie. I will get out of the shower only for him to stare at me and i'd be like 'you okay'? just for him to immediately rant on the internet about how good my NW1 is today.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
Dnrd gag on my dick bitch

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 15577 and Sphinx
what about me, your good incel friend?

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and Sphinx
@ @lutte (Middle brother) Nobody really knows what's going on with him. Our parents gave up a long time ago and each time i'm trying to speak to him he would just zone out and think about random shit. He would have a gross look about every little pill in the house and will mumble to himself how were all jewish puppets
wtf :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
@cloUder (Middle brother)

Nerdy nigga.. when I’m bringing bitches home he’s calculating how to blown up the local synagogue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sphinx
tbh everything is right about me

• +1
@SMESH is the type of brother the whole family would plan to kill and rape and piss on his grave and later bribe the police to be quiet about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Not a letter incel, end it tonight

RIP Bozo smokin that #sphinxpack