How I might ascend to prettyboy (THERE IS HOPE)

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Height
Currently I am 6'2 barefoot, my goal is to reach 6'5, I can fraud 1.5 inches with airmax however I will need to use lifts to accomplish the 6'5 goal, hopefully this will fix my cucked proportions, making my torso appear less ape like and making my legs look longer

Currently I am most alike the middle one but I believe the far right one is the most attractive so I will aspire to be most similar to that one

Physique
I want to get a better physique but I don't want to ruin appeal by roidcelling so I will just make sure to become lean with some muscle mass

Something similar to this will be ideal, enough muscle to halo and being able to be low body fat without looking like holocaust survivor, while being able to larp that I don't go to the gym to impress foids with fake genetic superiority.

Fashion
My fashion doesn't need to be anything too crazy, will probably copy tiktokfags fashion style with a few small twists

I will also be including some typical fag accessories to add some extra JB appeal or whatever, these will include

Lock necklace

Ring

Eboy earring (possible)

This guy followed pretty much this exact fashion and it ascended him from subhuman to subhuman + 1 appeal

Extras include

Finger tattoos

Neck tattoo (possible)

Black nails
Probably won't do this, at least not until I lose contact with everyone I know, geomaxx and change my name and identity, fully committing myself to JBs and instamaxxing

Face
currently I have noticed my hair going from black to dark brown since perming it, so to revert this change I can try dying my hair to it's natural color, alternatively I could leave it. Colored contacts, I am going to experiment with what color works best to harmonize my face, I will be trying anesthasia fonesta (green) first as I think it offers the most natural but also meaningful change, as it is most similar to how my eyes were as a child.

And after all that, included with my previous post about ascending to chadlite with surgeries and hardmaxxes, it should ascend me even further, hopefully yielding me an end result similar to this (but obviously more natural I'm just shit at photoshop)

Hope everybody enjoyed their daily dose of narcy schizo now give me soy points and see you tomorrow

Attachments

• GIGACHADprettyboy.png
    GIGACHADprettyboy.png
    923.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5815
curly hair dont fit u

go for straight wavy like me

Height
Currently I am 6'2 barefoot, my goal is to reach 6'5, I can fraud 1.5 inches with airmax however I will need to use lifts to accomplish the 6'5 goal, hopefully this will fix my cucked proportions, making my torso appear less ape like and making my legs look longer
View attachment 1888639
Currently I am most alike the middle one but I believe the far right one is the most attractive so I will aspire to be most similar to that one

Physique
I want to get a better physique but I don't want to ruin appeal by roidcelling so I will just make sure to become lean with some muscle mass

View attachment 1888645
Something similar to this will be ideal, enough muscle to halo and being able to be low body fat without looking like holocaust survivor, while being able to larp that I don't go to the gym to impress foids with fake genetic superiority.

Fashion
My fashion doesn't need to be anything too crazy, will probably copy tiktokfags fashion style with a few small twists
View attachment 1888654View attachment 1888655
I will also be including some typical fag accessories to add some extra JB appeal or whatever, these will include

Lock necklace
View attachment 1888656
Ring
View attachment 1888661
Eboy earring (possible)
View attachment 1888664
This guy followed pretty much this exact fashion and it ascended him from subhuman to subhuman + 1 appeal
View attachment 1888662

Extras include

Finger tattoos
View attachment 1888666
Neck tattoo (possible)
View attachment 1888668
Black nails
Probably won't do this, at least not until I lose contact with everyone I know, geomaxx and change my name and identity, fully committing myself to JBs and instamaxxing

Face
currently I have noticed my hair going from black to dark brown since perming it, so to revert this change I can try dying my hair to it's natural color, alternatively I could leave it. Colored contacts, I am going to experiment with what color works best to harmonize my face, I will be trying anesthasia fonesta (green) first as I think it offers the most natural but also meaningful change, as it is most similar to how my eyes were as a child.
View attachment 1888674View attachment 1888676
View attachment 1888679View attachment 1888681View attachment 1888683

And after all that, included with my previous post about ascending to chadlite with surgeries and hardmaxxes, it should ascend me even further, hopefully yielding me an end result similar to this (but obviously more natural I'm just shit at photoshop)
View attachment 1888688

Hope everybody enjoyed their daily dose of narcy schizo now give me soy points and see you tomorrow
Lmao 100% you binge tails videos OP

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot
Lmao 100% you binge tails videos OP
I used to but honestly I was prettyboymaxxing before I watched tails not to mention his videos are pretty much water now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you made 2 threads like this and havent done shit

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
This shit looks cringe past 17 tbh
Just Chicomaxx if its attainable for you

Francisco 42
2295898 DD645879 775D 4816 8A12 979E04431503

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, lasnt, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
solutions colour max take color maxxing pills vitamin c beta carotene

gym routine candito 6 week plus the jamal intermediates

you made 2 threads like this and havent done shit
other threads were shit this one is the most comprehensive one so far about what I am specifically going to buy

other threads were shit this one is the most comprehensive one so far about what I am specifically going to buy
for what JFL

for dopamine

instead of getting started you made 2 threads for no reason
I started prior to making my first thread but I wanted to make a more detailed plan specifying exactly what I am going to do to fashionmaxx and softmaxx, so that's essentially what that thread was about, furthermore I don't make my threads for others or dopamine, I make them for myself so I have a clearer path and goal in my mind and can review and rewatch it to gain a higher level of understanding

Height
View attachment 1888639

Physique

View attachment 1888645

Fashion
View attachment 1888654View attachment 1888655

Lock necklace
View attachment 1888656
Ring
View attachment 1888661
Eboy earring (possible)
View attachment 1888664
View attachment 1888662

Extras include

Finger tattoos
View attachment 1888666
Neck tattoo (possible)
View attachment 1888668
Black nails

Face
View attachment 1888674View attachment 1888676
View attachment 1888679View attachment 1888681View attachment 1888683

View attachment 1888688

I hope one day those lip fillers will fall off these white prettyboys' faces, because they want to look somewhat ethnic without actually living the ethnic/biracial experience.

Last edited:
Don't do the e-boy fashion and curly hair steps.

hahah tails caging at his own low IQ

Where you @Tails?