How i overcame the BBCpill and stopped being jealous of niggers getting hot foids

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
I know there are many frustrated incels here who would like to deny the bbcpill, but let me elaborate shortly.
U need to view BBCs as superior, rather than inferior. Thats pretty much it. Once u acknowledge that black men have more testosteron, better skin, age less, faster muscle building, sprint faster, more masc voice, NTmaxxed, rizzmaxxed, low inhib and big dicks, then u will realise that u will never compete against these high T gorilla beasts.

I did it last month and ever since then ive stopped being jealous of BBCs. Now when i see a ugly bbc with a gl white girl for example, i dont really care anymore. And man it feels so good not caring about that stuff anymore, i feel like i can live life now without jealousy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, klip11 and Deleted member 5815
I know there are many frustrated incels here who would like to deny the bbcpill, but let me elaborate shortly.
U need to view BBCs as superior, rather than inferior. Thats pretty much it. Once u acknowledge that black men have more testosteron, better skin, age less, faster muscle building, sprint faster, more masc voice, NTmaxxed, rizzmaxxed, low inhib and big dicks, then u will realise that u will never compete against these high T gorilla beasts.

I did it last month and ever since then ive stopped being jealous of BBCs. Now when i see a ugly bbc with a gl white girl for example, i dont really care anymore. And man it feels so good not caring about that stuff anymore, i feel like i can live life now without jealousy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Elvisandreaa
I wish I was a cool black guy who could freestyle and be smooth it's why I want to leave the West I can't compete

kys CUCK

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 29710
3389671 CC3F78C1 A4B2 4D3D 997A 503AD14CA90D

It's a psyop by supposed Central Asian (undercover negro) @WayneSarcosuhus

• +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad