EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
Lay flat on my back on the hardwood floor with a small pillow, no blankets

• +1
Reactions: gay retard, ranierean, Debetro and 1 other person
Also I sleep very well knowing the world is going to be burned soon

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Lay flat on my back on the hardwood floor with a small pillow,no blankets in order to maximize maxilofacial growth from the forces applied through mewing, chintucking, jutting and incisor clenching in an horizontal plane, I sleep very well knowing ascension is guaranteed before 2024 start.

Lay flat on my back on the hardwood floor with a small pillow, no blankets
iirc its easier to get sleep paralysis laying on your back but not sure

or it is scarier because your optic field is bigger. but ive read people saying the feel like someone sits in their backs and whispers. creepy stuff

• Hmm...
Reactions: gay retard
@king of the world i mean theres more space for you to s eewhen you open your eyes and you are unable to move, laying on your back.

but ive read people sleeping laying in their stomach feeling pressure in their back like someone sits on them

• Hmm...
Reactions: gay retard
@king of the world i mean theres more space for you to s eewhen you open your eyes and you are unable to move, laying on your back.

but ive read people sleeping laying in their stomach feeling pressure in their back like someone sits on them
yeah, i haven't slept with a pillow for over 6 years. sometimes a blanket is necessary because it gets cold outside, but it should be summer soon here

i do get pretty insane dreams.... and i have even had sleep paralysis a few times. last night i dreamed that *certain people, cant say who* were chasing me around trying to kill me, but i got them in the end by cutting the rope that they were climbing. (maybe this was some kind of metaphor for roping?)

it's true what they say -- your demons come out in your dreams, and there's not a thing you can do about it

some racist prick said i didn't have the cognitive capacity for lucid dreaming because i'm black, what a load of shite (as we say in the uk)

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2