- sunscreen moisturiser

in the PM:

- non-salycilic acid cleanser then wash it off
- 0.1% tret
- wait 20 minutes
- 20% azelaic acid

when i combine azelaic acid and benzl my face burns sooo hard it goes all red

but with tret+azelaic acid it feels like nothing

im gonna add niacinamide to PM after couple weeks and waiting for my mandelic acid 10% to arrive to get some AHA action :p

i can safely eat watever i want with this routine and i genuinly get no pimples its such a stress reliever. i have so much sugar and dairy with my old routine (consisting of just tret and sunscreen) and i would get like 4 new pimples the next day xD. but now i can literally eat my face off and it actually looks better then next day although i wont use that as an excuse to binge loll im gonna go back to healthy eating soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and newperson
meanwhile chad eats 10 burgers and drinks 20 cans of coke every day, showers once a week and still gets more girls than us incels

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, gymislife, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
meanwhile chad eats 10 burgers and drinks 20 cans of coke every day, showers once a week and still gets more girls than us incels
loll skincare is the easiest looksmax once its a habit u dont even think u just do it so it cool

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deluded Ty
why do you use anything besides retin a? like whats the benefits combining them? I want to better my skin texture cause I got 0% acne but my texture fuels my bdd to oblivion

loll skincare is the easiest looksmax once its a habit u dont even think u just do it so it cool
I was actually skincare-maxxing for a week once, but no girl wanted to suck me off so I just quit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 7076
why do you use anything besides retin a? like whats the benefits combining them? I want to better my skin texture cause I got 0% acne but my texture fuels my bdd to oblivion
acne acne acne

basiccally nothing in those ingredients other than the sunscreen doesnt directly fight acne which is my main problem rn

after i have no acne gonna drop benzyl peroxide but keep azelaic acid cuz its good for lightening skintone

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
How the fuck do you the energy for all that? I am so tired of taking care of my fucked up skin.

How the fuck do you the energy for all that? I am so tired of taking care of my fucked up skin.
have aalot of time and sick of not having clear skin at a age my skin should be glowing and perfect

in the AM:

- salycilic acid cleanser then wash it off
- wait 60 seconds
- 5% benzl peroxide cream
- wait 60 seconds
- sunscreen moisturiser

in the PM:

- non-salycilic acid cleanser then wash it off
- 0.1% tret
- wait 20 minutes
- 20% azelaic acid

when i combine azelaic acid and benzl my face burns sooo hard it goes all red

but with tret+azelaic acid it feels like nothing

im gonna add niacinamide to PM after couple weeks and waiting for my mandelic acid 10% to arrive to get some AHA action :p

i can safely eat watever i want with this routine and i genuinly get no pimples its such a stress reliever. i have so much sugar and dairy with my old routine (consisting of just tret and sunscreen) and i would get like 4 new pimples the next day xD. but now i can literally eat my face off and it actually looks better then next day although i wont use that as an excuse to binge loll im gonna go back to healthy eating soon
Stop using benzyl peroxide if you're using tret.
Its useless and you'll solve the irritation this way.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Edgar
Stop using benzyl peroxide if you're using tret.
Its useless and you'll solve the irritation this way.
i dont get irritation and its not useless, its done more than tret has for me in terms of acne inflammation

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i dont get irritation and its not useless, its done more than tret has for me in terms of acne inflammation
so tret isn't good for acne?

my main problem is skin quality and not wanting to age, but I don't want tret to fuck with anything related to fat

so tret isn't good for acne?

my main problem is skin quality and not wanting to age, but I don't want tret to fuck with anything related to fat
its good but takes months to work, benzyl peroxide works instantly for acne

• +1
Reactions: PYT
its good but takes months to work, benzyl peroxide works instantly for acne
I know I used it when my comedonal acne was bad, really the only fix. hasn't came came back since despite stopping it, atleast not as bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076