How I want to rape magical apple's daughters (in gta 5)

D

Deleted member 16039

Bronze
This is @Magical Apple

What a gay ass avi.

I live rent free in his mind, he has made threads, even about me:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-ideal-girlfriend-is-a-virgin-at-30.466182/ (lol, he wont even find a virgin past 18)

It's quite cute (and actually pathetic). But I will make a thread in return, about how i want to rape his future daughters.

I wanna kidnap his daughters using choloform, lock them in my basement, and fuck them in every hole. I then want to take them outside and slam their heads against concrete, so their skulls crack and their heads bleed and tears run down their whore faces. I will have a video camera running to capture every second of this btw. I will also get a knife to cut their noses off and then gouge their eyes out, like in the movie se7en. I will say to them "call me your daddy whore", and they will, and then I will slap them across the face and say "I'm not your daddy, your daddy's not here, I'm the man who will ruin your life forever". I will then offer them suicide pills, but I won't force them upon them. Lastly I will cut their clits off. After that I will return his raped, deformed daughters, and he will have to raise pathetic ugly cunts for decades, and i will also put the video on kaotic and other gore sites.

(All of this in Grand theft auto 5, this is just a video game fantasy after all)

@forevergymcelling @disillusioned @gamma @MoeZart @rightfulcel @RabidRosaries @PrinterAndFaxMachin @looksmaxxer234 @gobi

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, FailedNormieManlet, Clark69 and 8 others
They'll defo take the suicide pills end the story there. Your mug will convince them to

The pride parade and BLM must have infiltrated this forum :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Full-time Ascension
@Vermilioncore @Clark69 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Zer0/∞ @catwampus @Entschuldigung @SMESH @5ft1 @SupremeDream

you could say that about anyone
Wtf are these tags, can you not read social cues? I’m being nice to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
@Vermilioncore @Clark69 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Zer0/∞ @Entschuldigung @SMESH @5ft1 @SupremeDream

you could say that about anyone
Don’t ever tag me again you freak show windowlicking straighjacket cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14077
Wtf are these tags, can you not read social cues? I’m being nice to you
what do tags and social cues have to do with anything? if i wanna tag people i will

@shiitake @Catawampus @TsarTsar444 @badg96 @CursedOne @TITUS @Eduardo DOV @TheAnomaly

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 14077
what do tags and social cues have to do with anything? if i wanna tag people i will

@shiitake @Catawampus @TsarTsar444 @badg96 @CursedOne @TITUS @Eduardo DOV @TheAnomaly
omg wooww i got tagged :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
I wanna kidnap his daughters using choloform, lock them in my basement, and fuck them in every hole. I then want to take them outside and slam their heads against concrete, so their skulls crack and their heads bleed and tears run down their whore faces. I will have a video camera running to capture every second of this btw. I will also get a knife to cut their noses off and then gouge their eyes out, like in the movie se7en. I will say to them "call me your daddy whore", and they will, and then I will slap them across the face and say "I'm not your daddy, your daddy's not here, I'm the man who will ruin your life forever". I will then offer them suicide pills, but I won't force them upon them. Lastly I will cut their clits off. After that I will return his raped, deformed daughters, and he will have to raise pathetic ugly cunts for decades, and i will also put the video on kaotic and other gore sites.
sounds like virgin incel phantasies. don't tag me again, weird dork

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
in grand theft auto 5
so edgy, "i want to commit some dumb shit IN MINECRAFT"
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 30 um 194750

fucking loser, I'd knock you out if you talked dumb shit like that infront of me

so edgy, "i want to commit some dumb shit IN MINECRAFT"
View attachment 1613545
fucking loser, I'd knock you out if you talked dumb shit like that infront of me
you're such an npc

"if you said the edgy shit you said online IRL, id beat you up"

yeah, but if your mom had balls, she's be your dad.

holy shit you are just an absolute bitch

you're such an npc

"if you said the edgy shit you said online IRL, id beat you up"

yeah, but if your mom had balls, she's be your dad.

holy shit you are just an absolute bitch
keep being an edgy loser teen. what no pussy and no social life does to a mother fucker
the rock spit GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
keep being an edgy loser teen. what no pussy and no social life does to a mother fucker
the rock spit GIF by WWE
"oh no, he's being edgy, i will have to reprimand him"

just kill yourself, why dont you go suck the dick of the faggots you let on this forum

Yes rape this chinks daughter good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16039
the rock spit GIF by WWE
You are the one getting angry at a troll thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16039
This is @Magical Apple
View attachment 1613310

What a gay ass avi.

I live rent free in his mind, he has made threads, even about me:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-ideal-girlfriend-is-a-virgin-at-30.466182/ (lol, he wont even find a virgin past 18)

It's quite cute (and actually pathetic). But I will make a thread in return, about how i want to rape his future daughters.

(All of this in Grand theft auto 5, this is just a video game fantasy after all)

@forevergymcelling @disillusioned @gamma @MoeZart @rightfulcel @RabidRosaries @PrinterAndFaxMachin @looksmaxxer234 @gobi
You just watch. I will report you to the fbi and make sure you wind up in prison getting assfucked by bubba everyday you sick pedophile fuck.

Last edited:
You just watch. I will report you to the fbi and make sure you wind up in prison getting assfucked by bubba everyday you sick pedophile fuck.
You aren't gonna do shit bitch. you ain't even gonna have daughters, which is a shame since i cant rape and torture and mutilate them (in gta 5):feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@MoeZart @SMESH @rightfulcel @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Vermilioncore @RabidRosaries @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Vermilioncore, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
You aren't gonna do shit bitch. you ain't even gonna have daughters, which is a shame since i cant rape and torture and mutilate them (in gta 5):feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@MoeZart @SMESH @rightfulcel @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Vermilioncore @RabidRosaries @gamma
I aint gonna do shit but big bubal will have a lot of fun with that ass.

I aint gonna do shit
exactly, now go suck on tyrone
but big bubal will have a lot of fun with that ass.
the only one who's having fun with any ass is your boyfriend you fruitcake faggot

@Clark69 @Vermilioncore @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @gamma @PrinterAndFaxMachin @BearBoy @shiitake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, BearBoy and Vermilioncore
what a weird fucking thread

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
failed thread hard to read