How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

41877b7db7 109958 email dentine

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.
"molecules released from the whitening agents react with the discoloured molecules in your teeth, breaking the bonds that hold them together, transforming them into a colourless material." Source: www.burnestondental.com, and pretty much every other article out there

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, kingpiin, UrGirlsMcm and 157 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 51465, infini and 30 others
45% :what:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, ZoomerSpicoid415, j05 and 19 others
weird looking guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zub111, itisoverboyos, Whitepill_Saint and 16 others
Incredible, so many future surgeons and dentists here. So far I’ve seen self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal, mutilation and now dental bleaching.

Cost?
Sides?
Time for procedure and results?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 3virtues, Itstoolate... and 36 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore, futuregigamogger and 3 others
Looks good OP. Did you do this daily? I want to whiten my teeth too but 90 minutes a day every day is going to be hard to fit into a routine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint and CursedOne
Incredible, so many future surgeons and dentists here. So far I’ve seen self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal, mutilation and now dental bleaching.

Cost?
Sides?
Self buccal fat removal??? Mutilation??? Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint, 3virtues and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogger8000, Whitepill_Saint, MentalistKebab and 7 others
yeah a guy did self buccal fat removal, guys injected fillers themselves
Their inhibition is non-existent mirin them. Send any threads btw.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and 9 others
Their inhibition is non-existent mirin them. Send any threads btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sladeee, Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
extremely based.

I tried peroxide gel before but it didn't fucking work. got one of those trays that you put in boiling water and then mold to your teeth (more or less) and then apply the peroxide gel in. done it multiple but no real results. the peroxide gel I got was high percentage from china. idk if the gel was shit or it didn't work properly due to saliva build up under the plastic tray. the gel didn't really hurt my gums and I had no gingival barrier.

planning on getting it done with a dentist now anyway to make sure it's done right. I don't smoke or drink coffee and my teeth are still yellow. pisses me the fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, joeveniro and 7 others
High effort might try

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and pneumocystosis
sigh OP actually has a pretty boy midface, if he ended up on this site it's over for society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, CursedOne and Deleted member 17829
nvm from pics/frame I think OP is like 5'7", that explains why he is here

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
just pay like 200e every 6 months and get it professionally done this is pointless
i wanna see someone do a hair transplant operation on himself that would be interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dope1987, Whitepill_Saint, Tyrone5833 and 7 others
you look simmilar to the guy who dated a good-looking girl from my class in Highschool
this is ridiculous that you are a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, joeveniro, futuregigamogger and 5 others
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

However, one good day I decided to take matters in my own hands. I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I looked on YT to see how the dentists whitened teeth, took note of the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach (whiten) teeth. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know I'm tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

-You will need something to hold your mouth open, something to absorb your saliva, and a portable/rotatable mirror.

WHAT I BOUGHT:
- I purchased gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- I purchased a curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- I purchased mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- I purchased 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

THE PROCEDURE:
- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I had an on-stand mirror that I placed just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

BETTER THAN A DENTIST?
- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FILTER ON THESE PHOTOS, I SWEAR TO GOD.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

still a virgin tho

Mods get this thread to the BOTB

@Gargantuan @tyronelite @Chad1212

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, AsGoodAsItGets, joeveniro and 1 other person

Cost?
Sides?
Thanks for the feedback bro. I really wanted to study medicine to become a plastic surgeon, but medicine degrees are a real fucking pain to get (long and very general studies) in France. I am therefore studying maths/statistics/economics in the UK 🥲.

Anyway.
COSTS:
- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

SIDE EFFECTS:

PROCEDURE:
- Lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months.
- Results were outstanding (ik the pics are shitty), I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

10/10 amazing experience, I learned a shit ton about teeth and dentistry in general. Defo would recommend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
Thanks for the feedback bro. I really wanted to study medicine to become a plastic surgeon, but medicine degrees are a real fucking pain to get (long and very general studies) in France. I am therefore studying maths/statistics/economics in the UK 🥲.

Anyway.
COSTS:

SIDE EFFECTS:

PROCEDURE:
- Lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months.
- Results were outstanding (ik the pics are shitty), I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

10/10 amazing experience, I learned a shit ton about teeth and dentistry in general. Defo would recommend.
Where are you from ?

• JFL
extremely based.

I tried peroxide gel before but it didn't fucking work. got one of those trays that you put in boiling water and then mold to your teeth (more or less) and then apply the peroxide gel in. done it multiple but no real results. the peroxide gel I got was high percentage from china. idk if the gel was shit or it didn't work properly due to saliva build up under the plastic tray. the gel didn't really hurt my gums and I had no gingival barrier.

planning on getting it done with a dentist now anyway to make sure it's done right. I don't smoke or drink coffee and my teeth are still yellow. pisses me the fuck off.
I bought trays and 44% carbamide peroxyde gel (=15% H2O2) once. No results either and the saliva in my mouth caused me to burn my gums and palate.

If the gel didn’t burn your gums then it didn’t contain H2O2, or just had a very low concentration of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ifyouwannabemylover and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, futuregigamogger, CursedOne and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, turbocuckcel_7000000 and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Mdrrr donc tu peux parler français là ?😹😹😹🤙🏻🤙🏻✨
Bien sûr frérot. Je savais que t’étais français quand j’ai vu ta photo de profil avec le « il y a 18 […] ».
Faut représenter 🇫🇷❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, alriodai and KING REIDYZ
Bien sûr frérot. Je savais que t’étais français quand j’ai vu ta photo de profil avec le « il y a 18 […] ».
Faut représenter 🇫🇷❤️
😹😹😹😹😹 t'es un bon ☝🏻☝🏻

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
Looks good OP. Did you do this daily? I want to whiten my teeth too but 90 minutes a day every day is going to be hard to fit into a routine.
I’ve done this twice within 7 months, dw lol

• JFL
Still virgin though
I was reading your entire thread and i was like holy fuck what an ascension, he must have good nice JB or ascension story...

Then you posted this at the end :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint, joeveniro and 5 others
mirin lashes tho

• Love it
  • JFL
Gel seems legit but the blue led light is a scam. Buy everything separately.
Some items have a 500 piece bulk minimum. If that’s the case, find another similar item without the minimum order.
can you link the ones you bought?

• JFL
can you link the ones you bought?
curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

lmk if you need any guidance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk, Whitepill_Saint, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
1.90m tall (6"3)

1.95m tall (6"5)

• JFL
Damn bro mirin results, I also have shitty yellow teeth that I inherited from my dad meanwhile my mom has pearly whites.

BOTB worthy thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Miring dedication and results.

But aren't you concerned this may be causing unseen damage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, CursedOne, htnambition and 1 other person
Miring dedication and results.

But aren't you concerned this may be causing unseen damage?
according to studies and research, there will be little to no harm done as long as the procedure isn't repeated too often.
By doing it once every few months, I have no concerns at all.
If it is repeated too often, the enamel may erode, leaving the transparent-ish dentin visible.

• JFL
nice bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Does this damage the teeth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, pneumocystosis and germanlooks
Does this damage the teeth?
according to studies and research, there will be little to no harm done as long as the procedure isn't repeated too often.
By doing it once every few months, I have no concerns at all.
If it is repeated too often, the enamel may erode, leaving the transparent-ish dentin visible.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, futuregigamogger and eduardkoopman
Mirin low inhibition and high IQ to do all of this alone

You are a true looksmaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: speedstern, Whitepill_Saint, futuregigamogger and 4 others
Mirin low inhibition and high IQ to do all of this alone

You are a true looksmaxxer
ye i had to do the procedure by myself in the bathroom at 3 am cus my parents would've killed me if they had found out.
They still don't know to this day, I told them I started to use whitening toothpaste JFL (which doesn't even work btw).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Whitepill_Saint, TheBrownOne and 9 others
- I purchased 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
this shit can crack your teeth if the concentration is too strong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Lmao and eduardkoopman