How important are eyelashes in men?

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I already have long eyelashes naturally, but somehow applying minoxidil to my eyebrows have made them grow even longer indirectly. The issue with mine is that they are very light, you can't really see them unless you are standing very close.

How much of a looks upgrade are long and visible eyelashes in men? If I dye them, how dark should I go without looking gay (mascara look) when I have blonde hair and pale skin?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Strong lash game on a guy is pretter mogger ngl.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, normie_joe, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
It won't make or break a mogger, but luscious eyelashes will act as a major halo.

I already have long eyelashes naturally, but somehow applying minoxidil to my eyebrows have made them grow even longer indirectly. The issue with mine is that they are very light, you can't really see them unless you are standing very close.

How much of a looks upgrade are long and visible eyelashes in men? If I dye them, how dark should I go without looking gay (mascara look) when I have blonde hair and pale skin?
Tint em
What colours your hair and eyebrows

it's not just abt how it looks, girls want to marry a man with longer eyelashes due to their children potentially having them.

Very important best way to female gaze imo

it's not just abt how it looks, girls want to marry a man with longer eyelashes due to their children potentially having them.
Girls have a eyelashes fetish ?

Eyelashes being long = doesn't matter much
Eyelashes being full and dark = game changer. Really good feature

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius