How important is sex?

Sex

• Not important

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
In my eyes sex is #1 (I’m high T but I’m sure this is everyone opinion , unless ur incel who just wants romance which u shouldn’t be on this forum to begin with)

Anyways I’m Curious if it’s possible to steal a Stacey from a high tier normie or Chad (of course not a giga Chad) From just having great pipe game.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sex is very important, the people who say it isn’t are usually the same people who struggle to go a week without it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Sex is important. Just go on Nofap for a week and get close to a woman and you'll see how much you crave real sex instead of fapping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Might as well ask how important is water?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and averageblokecel
Might as well ask how important is water?
Pyramidddsdfsfsfsdfsdfs

• +1
In my eyes sex is #1 (I’m high T but I’m sure this is everyone opinion , unless ur incel who just wants romance which u shouldn’t be on this forum to begin with)

Anyways I’m Curious if it’s possible to steal a Stacey from a high tier normie or Chad (of course not a giga Chad) From just having great pipe game.

You can't get to the sex part if the girl is not physically attracted to you. So no, having great pipe game does not work.

• +1
high iq tbhtbh

There are many blackpilled studies who demonstrate that sex-lacking males go crazy and depressive and whatnot
You can't get to the sex part if the girl is not physically attracted to you. So no, having great pipe game does not work.
well, if you have 23cm pipe I can see someone running big pipe game, I mean it's a fucking 23cm pipe

• +1
high iq tbhtbh

There are many blackpilled studies who demonstrate that sex-lacking males go crazy and depressive and whatnot
You don't need studies. Most incels here are proof that lack of sex makes you go crazy.

• +1
sex is important but it's even more important when doen with oneitis

• +1