How is male inceldom not considered a societal issue/problem?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Yet female sexual assault, sexual intimidation, etc. IS?

JFL at how blatantly sexist society is towards men VS women. The most minor female problems (female sexual intimidation) gets shit-ton of attention in the world.

Yet the MASSIVE issue of male inceldom is completely wiped under the carpet. Never to be discussed and at best, ridiculed.

JFL at this cancerous society, we need to burn it down to the ground.

a24fc136a6abf832b6ecad19b875a1e1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Mewton, AutisticGymcel and 15 others
why won't you reply asshole

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston

JFL at how blatantly sexist society is towards men VS women. The most minor female problems (female sexual intimidation) gets shit-ton of attention here.

Yet the MASSIVE issue of male inceldom is completely wiped under the carpet. Never to be discussed and at best, ridiculed.

You can't force women to like you but the goverment can jail rapists.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WeiWei, YungTrappa, Sprinkles and 4 others
Women lead men in nearly every aspect of life, Men won't reclaim society anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WeiWei, YungTrappa and 6 others
Straw man fallacy

Nobody has ever said anything about forcing women to like men and it wouldn't be necessary whatsoever to tackle the societal issue of male inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
Straw man fallacy

Nobody has ever said anything about forcing women to like men and it wouldn't be necessary whatsoever to tackle the societal issue of male inceldom.
What's the solution then, creating a goverment dating app like Japan? :lul: how hypergamy and polyamorous relationships can be stopped.

• Hmm...
Women don't choose to be harassed and whatever their problem is. It happens against their will

You not having something you want is not a problem. Fucking communist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Primalsplit, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Males "loneliness" is which is just a kind word for inceldom

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
What's the solution then, creating a goverment dating app? :lul:
These are the best solutions you can come up with? Holy fuck.

I am not going to debate someone who wants to see incels suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Women don't choose to be harassed and whatever their problem is. It happens against their will

you retarded little faggot cunt. Get out of my topic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: topgrey, Baldingman1998, Primalsplit and 1 other person

The solution has to be realistic you cannot force women to go back to the kitchen and depend on men money, women are different now.

They also don't like to be approached by men, they're asexual.

Kyc subhuman. All commies should die and your parents hate you
You talk like some 85year old delusional vietnam war veteran.

'IT'S THE FUCKING COMMIES MAN! I TOLD YA!'
politics buck tooth GIF by South Park

get your meds you fucking shizo retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: topgrey, Staceymaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
The solution has to be realistic you cannot force women to go back to the kitchen and depend on men money, women are different now.

They also don't like to be approached by men, they're asexual.
If it was realistic to force companies with 98% men, 2% women full-time employment, to have 30+% of women in top management positions, just to fight a 'wage-gap' that was already debunked (by a woman by the way, JFL).

Then a lot is possible as long as people want it. The cost doesn't matter, the benefits don't matter, as long as 'the people' want it then it will be done at the cost of everyone.

The problem is not what is possible, the problem is that people don't care about male incels and their suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

JFL at how blatantly sexist society is towards men VS women. The most minor female problems (female sexual intimidation) gets shit-ton of attention in the world.

Cause most males are coping cucks tbh

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I don’t know a single incel in real life. Everyone had sex and relationships, org users are the bottom of the barrel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, WeiWei, Primalsplit and 2 others

Because as a men your value is way harder to create and you are easily switchable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
I don’t know a single incel in real life. Everyone had sex and relationships, org users are the bottom of the barrel
U mean top of the barrel. I mog everyone I know yet I am incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
U mean top of the barrel. I mog everyone I know yet I am incel.
No i don’t. Every single one I know is either in a relationship or just came out of one. Maybe in some countries inceldom is a bigger problem than in others

• So Sad
I feel like a second class citizen as a (sub-Chad) man. But I’m sure even the lowest ltb has more privilege than Chad

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, MoggerGaston and AspiringMogger
It’s one of those things where nothing can be done. It’s like poverty. It takes a huge amount of luck to ascend and it’s very binary. It’s by definition a first world problem.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

What type of solutions do you have in mind?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Ban old and oay for surgerys for unfortunate men also make ltrs the norm and not being a hoe would drop inceldom for 30%-5%

women were excluded from liberal capitalism up until recently, so efforts are made to encourage them. Men have been expected to participate for centuries, so there's an assumption that you should already be with the program. That's it. Glad I could help.

Because they see most incels as volcels or standardcels (just take a shower bro, maybe it's your pERsonality, not all girls care about looks) so it's easy to shift blame away from society to the individual
But in reality many of those struggling with inceldom are socially adjusted normies who just aren't tall or HTN+. The tranny freaks that berate us are the real incels

Attachments

• 1724791615439.png
    1724791615439.png
    565.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, XtrovertNTnormalfag and MoggerGaston
Because its going according to the plan by the elites, its not just a accidental byproduct of urbanization and late capitalism

elites want to create an 'artificial' demographic dividend by lowering birthrates and importing new workers via immigration

meanwhile in places where culturally they are way more refractary to immigration like Japan the elites are going the other way around, trying to implement policies to increase birthrates. thats why japan lately has been seeing a change in the declining birthrates and might revert the tendency and get back to maintenance numbers (2.1 children per couple)

if the elites werent ok with low birthrates and inceldom in the west they would implement policies and promote nuclear family like in the 50s-60s baby boom all over again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, silently_said, WeiWei and 1 other person
Because its going according to the plan by the elites, its not just a accidental byproduct of urbanization and late capitalism

elites want to create an 'artificial' demographic dividend by lowering birthrates and importing new workers via immigration

meanwhile in places where culturally they are way more refractary to immigration like Japan the elites are going the other way around, trying to implement policies to increase birthrates. thats why japan lately has been seeing a change in the declining birthrates and might revert the tendency and get back to maintenance numbers (2.1 children per couple)

if the elites werent ok with low birthrates and inceldom in the west they would implement policies and promote nuclear family like in the 50s-60s baby boom all over again
clueless normies see stuff like this and go saying shit like 'muh conspiracy theory'

just show they have no idea theres an entire academic field and career dedicated to analyzing, planning and promoting demographic engineering via public policies and media full of professionals that work doing that daily

its called Economics

• +1
Bsca

Bwcause nobody cares about the struggles of a man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and MoggerGaston

Ok schizo aren't you the same guy who posts about women letting you fuck other women while in relationships?

Because nobody cares

• So Sad

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston
men are cowards and have been gaslit by women to stfu and never talk about their issues or they'll stop fucking them jfl at this society I wish nuclear war breaks out

• Love it
Men only exist to work and wageslave

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silently_said, DNRDniggerking and MoggerGaston
men are cowards and have been gaslit by women to stfu and never talk about their issues or they'll stop fucking them jfl at this society I wish nuclear war breaks out
some brother, same.

I can't wait to see this world burn in a nuclear war.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking