How is naturally increasing test different from injecting test?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
If I use ashwagandha, zinc, vit d3, k2, shilajit, eat fats, get proper sleep and increase my test vs if I inject 250mg test every week or bi weekly or daily(dose adjusted), will they both have the same effect on my health? or are there any side effects of injecting test vs producing it naturally?

I know injecting it would maintain constant test level irrespective of sleep and diet, but will injecting it have side effects that naturally increasing won't?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DrTony
naturally increasing test jfl

what a joke

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13021
If I use ashwagandha, zinc, vit d3, k2, shilajit, eat fats, get proper sleep
Because if you do this stuff you'll probably increase your test by 1-2%.

Injecting 500mg every week is like 5 times the average male production.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and UltimateMan
Lol two opposite things

With supplements you STIMULATE your balls to produce more T (but it won't go above supraphysiological levels). No sides...

Injecting T, your balls STOP producing T (because it comes from outside the body), there's suppression

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524 and joeveniro
ashwagandha, zinc, vit d3, k2, shilajit, eat fats,

This does nothing

inject 250mg test every week

This increases your test

>In accordance with results obtained by others using radioactive tracers, estimated production rates were 147 ± 31μ g/h (3.7 ± 2.2 mg/day in men)

so testes produce roughly 25mg/week
if you do all of the things you listed, maybe, MAYBE you can increase it to 40-50mg/week

of course there will be difference if you shoot 250mg ew...

if you do all of the things you listed, maybe, MAYBE you can increase it to 40-50mg/week
No way you can double your test production by taking some dumb supplements.

Also you should consider the ester weight when comparing natural vs injected levels.

No way you can double your test production by taking some dumb supplements.

Also you should consider the ester weight when comparing natural vs injected levels.
In theory it is possible if he went from eating unhealthy, malnourishment, no exercise, no sleep to only eating healthy foods, eating in plenty, hard weightraining and perfect 8-9hrs of sleep.
I went froom 300ng/dL to 1100ng/dL naturally at one point so even more than tripled my test...

But anyways, my point was that the amount you use as PED is nowhere close to the physiological levels of test so there is no reason to compare those two ways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524