How is the validity of running tattoogame?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
How much SMV can tattoos give you?

.15 to .25 *IF* you're already attractive to the girl

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Deleted member 616
.15 to .25 *IF* you're already attractive to the girl
I did tinder experiments and catfishes with tattoos were more likely to get messages / offered sex from chicks.

tattoos are good for smv tbh, especially if they have a story behind it. instantly make you look more exerienced, more matured, more of a badboy etc. like youve gone trough some shit and on your body you testify

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Deleted member 616
tattoos are good for smv tbh, especially if they have a story behind it. instantly make you look more exerienced, more matured, more of a badboy etc. like youve gone trough some shit and on your body you testify
Exactly. Even Gigachads like Meeks are haloed by tattoos.
PROD Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: bain
Only works if you’re nichemaxxing. Other than that tattoos have become so bog standard and basic it will likely decrease your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
They can add 0.75 but can also reduce PSL by - 1

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I mean just a necktatoo or something can look good if your above average looking

But if you look tow trust, treathning and below average you should definetly stay away from tatoos. Unless you wanna ogremax ofc, then its just the the thing you need
I mean just a necktatoo or something can look good if your above average looking

But if you look tow trust, treathning and below average you should definetly stay away from tatoos. Unless you wanna ogremax ofc, then its just the the thing you need

Low trust upper tier normie can get tatoos tho

RTT is legit for any 3-5.5psl guys.

Depends upon overall look I guess !

If it's harmonious with your looks. Tatoos would probably look bad on the pretty boys/intellectual aesthetic

in my opinion an earing on left ear + tatoo on forearm gives you +0.5 PSL.
theese two mild body modification will make you look more mature and interesting to girls.

as earing I suggest a small black one, as tatoo I suggest a small classic tatoo like animals, logos of rock bands or celtic symbols

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616