how is this woman so sexy despite average look

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

is it because shes so shamelessly slutty and looks like she has no soul?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Elvisandreaa, flippasav and 5 others
She would be cute without horseface that's why
I would cum in her bubblegum pink pussy either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Corleone, Danish_Retard and 3 others
she needs my ethnic penis down her throat and in her ass

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 29155 and Deprived
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, AsGoodAsItGets, traveler and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Elvisandreaa, Sub0 and 3 others
built for ethnic cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deprived and Deleted member 18522
constructed for caucasian phallus

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
High trust eye area makes her adorable and charismatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AsGoodAsItGets, Sub0 and 6 others
You're not looking at her face + a lack of noticeable failos bar the horse face

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You're not looking at her face + a lack of noticeable failos bar the horse face
shes sexy as fuck somehow cant describe it but i want to pregnate this slut hard

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, princeofpeace and AsGoodAsItGets
shes sexy as fuck somehow cant describe it but i want to pregnate this slut hard
Uhh nigga you’ve been on forum a year u should see she’s harmonious as fuck and like the high iq nigga said before me “doe” eyes are halos asf for women

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18522
Built for east asian cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Desperation prob

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
She's BBC only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Uhh nigga you’ve been on forum a year u should see she’s harmonious as fuck and like the high iq nigga said before me “doe” eyes are halos asf for women
She does not have good harmony. In fact most girls dont look ugly like her
Screenshot 20230607 035543 Chrome

Most likely its the cope where you think uglier women are more attainable but she is in no way above average. She reminds me of a PRE OP transgender incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 23239, HerpDerpson and 4 others
View attachment 2246417
Most likely its the cope where you think uglier women are more attainable but she is in no way above average
She’s not ugly. She has decent eyes and skin/hair. She’s average looking don’t be a typical nigger standardscel

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and Deprived
She’s not ugly. She has decent eyes and skin/hair. She’s average looking don’t be a typical nigger standardscel
No she is ugly.
This is not average looking. This is what non fat femcels look like.
She doesnt have good eye area. Its ltn eye area with a horse face and makeup + huge forehead

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607-035543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230607-035543_Chrome.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23239, princeofpeace and 4 others
No she is ugly.
She doesnt have good eye area. Its ltn eye area with a horse face and makeup + huge forehead
u are so insanely autistic holy shit were u raised by white parents?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Elvisandreaa, princeofpeace and 3 others
objectively she is probably weak mtb or ltb, but she has psycho appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Blackgymmax, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
No she is ugly.
She’s non recessed and her skin and hair are good. She can’t be femcel

Plus her body isn’t nearly good enough to halo an ugly face to her social media clout.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2246417
Most likely its the cope where you think uglier women are more attainable but she is in no way above average. She reminds me of a PRE OP transgender incel
74D01C28 29C5 40C5 ACA6 58087A03122B
68FE484A 514B 4853 9942 D9FA36B9B0FD
I don’t live in toronto so maybe ur average is different than mine, but even my days in cali or Texas shes above average. Tall head failo sure but body halo just 🤷‍♂️ htb imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Blackgymmax
objectively she is probably weak mtb or ltb, but she has psycho appeal.
Facial average, body stacylite

Vibes / sluttiness makes her Stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
u are so insanely autistic holy shit were u raised by white parents?
its autist to see that this is an ltb?

Lmao my sides
View attachment 2246424View attachment 2246425I don’t live in toronto so maybe ur average is different than mine, but even my days in cali or Texas shes above average. Tall head failo sure but body halo just 🤷‍♂️ htb imo
Shes not htb. Shes a not fat femcel. You guys think shes easily attainable because shes subhuman in the face with a fuckable body (literally just not fat)
Meanwhile she has a podcast called cute girls only where she talks to becky giga hypergamists who (including herself) thinks shes a stacylite.

Cringe.
This is what juggernaut law ACTUALLY is

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 29581
View attachment 2246423
Lmao my sides

Shes not htb. Shes a not fat femcel. You guys think shes easily attainable because shes subhuman in the face with a fuckable body (literally just not fat)
Meanwhile she has a podcast called cute girls only where she talks to becky giga hypergamists who (including herself) thinks shes a stacylite.
View attachment 2246423
Cringe.
Lol at thinking a femcel can get 350k followers. Femcels can’t even get htns to text them back

• +1
Lol at thinking a femcel can get 350k followers. Femcels can’t even get htns to text them back
Yes its because the followers are women and guys who are juggernaut law maxxing. Theres literal obese 300lbs women who get the same shit. So pathetic.

View attachment 2246424View attachment 2246425I don’t live in toronto so maybe ur average is different than mine, but even my days in cali or Texas shes above average. Tall head failo sure but body halo just 🤷‍♂️ htb imo
Psl autists don’t know how to factor in the cute factor into female ratings. They’re still using the masc factor. She’s the equal of some normie with some failos but none of them take away from the dimorphism.

She’s the dead average she might even be better looking simply because lean fat and looking healthy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 29581
Yes its because the followers are women and guys who are juggernaut law maxxing. Theres literal obese 300lbs women who get the same shit. So pathetic.
No such thing as juggernaut law you retard. And women aren’t following her.

Sluttiness/ charisma is the only explanation if she’s actually ugly

View attachment 2246423
Lmao my sides

View attachment 2246423
Cringe.
This is what juggernaut law ACTUALLY is
Dam i feel like a fag saying this one of those straw man argument, I don’t believe she’s a htb - staceylite Smv because of her being attainable lmao. Just Know she’s not average tbh i’d give ya High MTB facially

Psl autists don’t know how to factor in the cute factor into female ratings. She’s the equal of some normie with some failos but none of them take away from the dimorphism.
You guys are literally saying shes average at best in the face. I can agree with that but being average at best in the face and not fat doesnt mean youre a stacylite or htb lol. That means youre a normal girl AT BEST.
@St.TikTokcel dudes like forevergymcelling are probably smashing TRUE non fat beckys if dudes on avg be looking at femcels who arent fat as stacylite jfl

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No such thing as juggernaut law you retard. And women aren’t following her.

Sluttiness/ charisma is the only explanation if she’s actually ugly
Yes it is a thing. Even i have moments where i cope with lesser looking girls bc they seem more attainable but i can put her beside an actual stacylite htb and know for a fact that its not even close. Self awareness is key
also slutiness factor just means ugly
Its your brain thinking easy sex. Thats the juggernaut law dude.

• +1
You guys are literally saying shes average at best in the face. I can agree with that but being average at best in the face and not fat doesnt mean youre a stacylite or htb lol. That means youre a normal girl AT BEST.
@St.TikTokcel dudes like forevergymcelling are probably smashing TRUE non fat beckys if dudes on avg be looking at femcels who arent fat as stacylite jfl
She’s non deformed, lean,good skin and hair and not disharmonious. She’s above average for American girl or an Anglo in general based on those alone.

Her face is long but other than that none of her failos make her hard on the eyes or masculine ( big chin, big brow).

Her eyes are doey and innocent

• JFL
Dam i feel like a fag saying this one of those straw man argument, I don’t believe she’s a htb - staceylite Smv because of her being attainable lmao. Just Know she’s not average tbh i’d give ya High MTB facially
If you genuinely believe this, do you think some gym maxxed 6'2 brick jaw mogger(chadlite smv) is her looksmatch
Do you GENUINELY think this @Manchild

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and St.TikTokcel
OP is brown so anyone with a pale skin complexion is automatically "cute" for him. I can guarantee that he would call a 5 PSL pajeeta a subhuman shitskin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18522
OP is brown so anyone with a pale skin complexion is automatically "cute" for him. I can guarantee that he would call a 5 PSL pajeeta a subhuman shitskin.
Hes not brown at all

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 18522
Nah most white women are masculine looking. Or fat or low collagen

• JFL
  • +1
is it because shes so shamelessly slutty and looks like she has no soul?
The 1000 cock stare.
Her eyes are doey and innocent
They look empty and soulless - she's seen so much cock, that her humanity is simply gone now.

• +1
weak HTB imo. she has good features but is hard cucked by that horse face and a bit of maxilla recession. that long face really throws everything off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 18522
If you genuinely believe this, do you think some gym maxxed 6'2 brick jaw mogger(chadlite smv) is her looksmatch
Her looksmatch is a non balding slightly masculine faced in shape white guy

That's problem with the oofy cucky. They see looksmatched recessed subhumans but for them that recessed foid is a HTB whilst her personal slave looksmatch is a subhuman (when in reality they are at the same looks level).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and Blackgymmax
Psl autists don’t know how to factor in the cute factor into female ratings. They’re still using the masc factor. She’s the equal of some normie with some failos but none of them take away from the dimorphism.

She’s the dead average she might even be better looking simply because lean fat and looking healthy
psl autists are similar with male faces bro. subjective appeal is lost on them.

• +1
  • JFL
oh u know a lot about her? that is cringe no doubt and makes me want to underrate her but theres no denying she is comfortable above avg in appeal.

• JFL
Even in her most frauded picture she looks like some gymcel htn orbiter

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius