How legit is inatamaxxing and youtubemaxxing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Ofc looks is important for that but I’ve seen lots of average looking people/ even subhumans who made it big. Two foids I used to know are pretty attractive, one of them is even a model in my gym yet they couldn’t get their followers beyond 5k.

My impression is that professional photomaxx is obligatory for instamaxxing. A lot of average Joes got 10-50k followers thanks to high quality pics (with interesting backgrounds so travel- / lifestylemaxxing is critical too.)

I told my instamaxxing ideas to my ex but she didn’t like it, insisting that she only wanted to be a “normal” (aka average) girl. And she took shit photos so it didn’t help me at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and CarlSagan96
Ofc looks is important for that but I’ve seen lots of average looking people/ even subhumans who made it big. Two foids I used to know are pretty attractive, one of them is even a model in my gym yet they couldn’t get their followers beyond 5k.

My impression is that professional photomaxx is obligatory for instamaxxing. A lot of average Joes got 10-50k followers thanks to high quality pics (with interesting backgrounds so travel- / lifestylemaxxing is critical too.)

I told my instamaxxing ideas to my ex but she didn’t like it, insisting that she only wanted to be a “normal” (aka average) girl. And she took shit photos so it didn’t help me at all.
If you want to be successful on YouTube or as a Twitch streamer you need to have some combination of good looks, extreme talent, a good sense of humor, or original content (things that haven’t been done before). Basically if you don’t bring something new to the table you probably won’t grow your channel bigger than a few thousand subs at best. If you’re really talented at a certain game and are also pretty good looking, for example, you could get popular on twitch. Not being boring is a huge bonus too. I don’t think YouTube or Twitch is really worth it for the average person though

I don’t see why you would want to instamaxx as you can’t really make money from it, although it could be good for exposure in the area where you live I guess

It's how they said, either looks or connections

inata maxxing or hinatamaxxing is only good for art thoe

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I've seen quite a few girls get wet for guys just for their high status due to couple thousand ig followers despite being average-above average looking

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 3043
I've seen quite a few girls get wet for guys just for their high status due to couple thousand ig followers despite being average-above average looking
this : looks is good but absolutely not everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
"Good" is an understatement tho tbf
i mean yes it's very important, especially in social and professionnal all day life and not only for foids. but if you have not decent money/statut, in the long run your looks won't get you the girls that you want unless you'r legit MM tier where you can model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i mean yes it's very important, especially in social and professionnal all day life and not only for foids. but if you have not decent money/statut, in the long run your looks won't get you the girls that you want unless you'r legit MM tier where you can model.
Yeh no one, except the very top tier here, can get away with not being NT, not being low inhib and having some status.

Purely cuz well never hit that looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043