How legit is YouTube for moneymaxxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Any thoughts? I have a friend with a YouTube channel which makes €500 every month by uploading YouTube videos every month. Although that might not seem like a lot to some of you, he’s only 16 so it’s quite a bit of extra cash.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Ad revenue is shit but it seems like it can be a good source of passive income if you make something that will constantly make views over time like tutorials, educational shit, product reviews & etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, MiroslavBulldosex and BackFromTheMogging
Any thoughts? I have a friend with a YouTube channel which makes €500 every month by uploading YouTube videos every month. Although that might not seem like a lot to some of you, he’s only 16 so it’s quite a bit of extra cash.
I think you answered your own question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, goat2x and BackFromTheMogging
Why don't you do what your friend is doing ?

Ehhh youtube is a difficult game. There’s better and easier ways to make $500 a month. Or just get a job jfl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PenileFacialSurgery
What's his channel? Lets see the quality of content required to make that much a month

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and noped
if u have 200,000 subs and upload daily 10min videos, putting ads on every one, you MIGHT make 20,000. i just lol at YTers who claim to make 50k when they have like 250k subs and weekly uploads.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
if u have 200,000 subs and upload daily 10min videos, putting ads on every one, you MIGHT make 20,000. i just lol at YTers who claim to make 50k when they have like 250k subs and weekly uploads.
20,000 dollars per month with only 200 k sub?

You have to either be a woman or a good looking guy in 2020+ to be able to build a following from scratch and make a living on YouTube.

The days of creative incels getting subscribers are long gone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
You have to either be a woman or a good looking guy in 2020+ to be able to build a following from scratch and make a living on YouTube.

theres this cartoon youtuber Mr Enter with 250k subs who has to pay editing staff and everything for his videos

and the guy makes like 5k/year jfl

Unless you have hundreds of thousands/millions of subscribers it's impossible to make a living out of YouTube money. But you can start making decent money OFF YouTube with like 10 thousand subscribers if you're smart (affiliation, selling your own product, etc...).

Asiancel

Last edited:
legit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It is over-saturated. Possible but not easy

Not true at all. People you can personally relate to (average people) get the most loyal fan base.
Two of the most successful German youtubers/streamers are not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just work at McDonald’s and you can get the same thing every month or more

Just work at McDonald’s and you can get the same thing every month or more
No McDonalds near me and I already work in a supermarket.

@FatmanO How much moular do you make son

It’s not worth the time and in effort in the vast majority of cases for the amount time you have to put into editing, thinking and filming the videos.

Might as well just work a few extra hours per week at most and you’ll mog that money

Status
Not open for further replies.