How likely will we be reborn?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Let's assume the physical world is all that exists. In this case we are just energy and matter. Yet we are alive and conscious. So it is possible that after we die the universe will eventually reach a state of entropy, it may collapse and then there may be another big bang. Maybe this cycle happens trillions of times and each time you are just a stone or just dust floating somewhere in the universe. But after trillions of times of the universe collapsing and being created again you may be brought into existence as a living creature. And maybe after trillions of times of being born as an insect you may be born as an intelligent species.

Now sure it would take very long to be reborn as an intelligent creature each time but in between when you are dead you do not feel time passing by so your experience will just be being born over and over.

If that is true it means we will all live countless lifes as Chads or incels. Most of the time you will probably be curries struggling to get by. It would also mean you will live the life you are living right now infinite times as every now and then a world resembling ours exactly will exist and that it takes gazillions of years is a meaningless fact. You will also live the life of everyone on this earth. You will be every killer and every murder victim. You will be Elon Musk. You will be every Chad and every Stacy on earth ad infinitum. Infintely you will die of cancer or be gassed in a concentration camps. You will be drowned, struck by lightning, fall from cliffs infinite times for eternity. But you will also cum in Stacy's warm and wet cunt infinite times.

I am not sure if I find this concept soothing or scary as fuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and mazzi
Consciousness is an illusion.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Consciousness is an illusion.
I find it easy to imagine that your consciousness is an illusion. You may just be a bunch of meat that is powered by energy and believes it is conscious. I find it very hard to believe that I am not actually conscious as it feels like a continuous experience.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I find it easy to imagine that your consciousness is an illusion. You may just be a bunch of meat that is powered by energy and believes it is conscious. I find it very hard to believe that I am not actually conscious as it feels like a continuous experience.
Every living thing follows their programming totally.

If you take drugs, your thinking is altered because of it. This is because your mind is just braincells reacting to stimuli in a predictable way.

Everyone is a survival machine for their DNA.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
You will not reincarnate and shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19499
Knowing my luck, I'll be reborn as a south Dravidian paraplegic subhuman. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
enslave white people the next go around!

I've had thoughts similar to this

lol I'd prefer not to have to do this again if necessary. I'll be reincarnated as a 5'2'' pajeet janitor for my sins

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies