How long does it take to get thicker eyebrows with castor oil?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I have been using it for a week now. So i´m just curious how long it will actually take to see some results from it?

I have been using it for a week now. So i´m just curious how long it will actually take to see some results from it?
like 6 months minimum, castor oil gets u slower results but its worth it since its natural and doesnt have severe side effects like minox

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
like 6 months minimum, castor oil gets u slower results but its worth it since its natural and doesnt have severe side effects like minox
severe sides while talking about minox, jfl at the state of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77, RealNinja, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Minoxidil doesn't have any noticeable side effects dumbass shut the fuck up stop spreading bullshit nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, sportsmogger and Deleted member 47699
Minoxidil doesn't have any noticeable side effects dumbass shut the fuck up stop spreading bullshit nigger
jfl at the roast, unexpected but gave me a laugh

Literally fucks up your collagen if your young, use oral minoxidil if you don't want that, but you definitely don't want your asshairs growing instead of your eyelashes.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and wsada
u should drink it if you want major results

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and LooksThinker
I will probably also dye my eyebrows if it takes so long to get results.
QFxmYHuZz7jmd_ySholIWsSAWVO0_xLUum1t7YfBDSOt3wlNKXKdCLD39NMR0w_EplGw090r6lIkk7Op0y2ylSnUSkrwPjNdbBt44wHViazZ_iTIcxiWHg8ksCuSyp7do3gvdM8koWxo_vb7tvE6d8sT3Q=s2048

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593, Deleted member 24712 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, ph4ntom, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
Literally fucks up your collagen if your young, use oral minoxidil if you don't want that, but you definitely don't want your asshairs growing instead of your eyelashes.
''fUcKs uP yOuR cOlLaGeN'' LOL you don't even know about what you're talking about there's no evidence that it reduces collagen jfl at your tiktokcel scaring teens for no reason

''fUcKs uP yOuR cOlLaGeN'' LOL you don't even know about what you're talking about there's no evidence that it reduces collagen jfl at your tiktokcel scaring teens for no reason
Literally just Google it

• JFL
They aren´t that bad irl. I took that picture in yellow/fluorenscent lighting.
That's a relief.
Send a pic of your brows in normal lighting.

• +1
I will probably also dye my eyebrows if it takes so long to get results.
QFxmYHuZz7jmd_ySholIWsSAWVO0_xLUum1t7YfBDSOt3wlNKXKdCLD39NMR0w_EplGw090r6lIkk7Op0y2ylSnUSkrwPjNdbBt44wHViazZ_iTIcxiWHg8ksCuSyp7do3gvdM8koWxo_vb7tvE6d8sT3Q=s2048
Brootal, you really need to grow them quick, I would honestly say buy oral minox if you're scared of side effects

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Btw does castor oil also add enough coloring or should i dye my eyebrows?
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure castor oil nourishes existent hairs, which you have very few of.
Dying is the way to go boyo.

• +1
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure castor oil nourishes existent hairs, which you have very few of.
Dying is the way to go boyo.

Still thin af but atleast existing ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
you dont know what ur talking about jfl, it fucks with ur fat pads and collagen there are several users here who had to deal with those side effects.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and LooksThinker
you dont know what ur talking about jfl, it fucks with ur fat pads and collagen there are several users here who had to deal with those side effects.
Source: Curry user of a Incel Forum

i just hoped on minox and i would do the same if i were u

• +1
Is castor oil permanent

eat raspberry seads

you been using castor oil right? did you use it on your eyelashes and how did you apply it? and how long did it take to see results I just got it today

• +1
you been using castor oil right? did you use it on your eyelashes and how did you apply it? and how long did it take to see results I just got it today
Yes, and i have been using it for now 2+ months. I just aply few drops to each side of my brows symmetrically. And i try to spread the oil evenly on my brows with my fingers. And for eyelashes the same but fewer amount of oil. My lashes are now better/longer but i haven´t seen any noticiable results on my brows yet.