How many cigarettes to get lung cancer

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
me and my two friends want to split a pack of Newport gold

"inb4 muhh collagen" I'm gonna smoke a few for fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
its more about how long than how much because the lungs need a smoke free environment to repair dna damage type shit so you could smoke a pack a day for 1 year and it would be better than 2 cigs a day for 30 years smoking once in a while is very fun

• Woah
Reactions: Arcturus
There 90 years olds alive who smoke pack a day at least

its more about how long than how much because the lungs need a smoke free environment to repair dna damage type shit so you could smoke a pack a day for 1 year and it would be better than 2 cigs a day for 30 years smoking once in a while is very fun
thanks I will make sure to write "bless Nad with a stacy" on a cigarette and light it in ur honor

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
There 90 years olds alive who smoke pack a day at least
so in short genetics is everything

my grandpa smoked and he ended up croaking from alcohol issues (not lung cancer) so I guess anything is possible

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Dumbest question on the forum jfl look at this @Wannabe Chad i cant with these retards

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 21048
Dumbest question on the forum jfl look at this @Wannabe Chad i cant with these retards
This isn't a self-improvement forum boyo, it's a place to shitpost and for narcy Chads to brag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Arcturus
then answer it homo

how many cigarettes to get lung cancer

then answer it homo

how many cigarettes to get lung cancer
What do u think huh. Its all genetics. Meanwhile fucking grandma over here smoking daily and still fit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Arcturus
What do u think huh. Its all genetics. Meanwhile fucking grandma over here smoking daily and still fit.
It's a class 1 carcinogenic either way. No matter how good your genetics are, it increases the risk of cancer exponentially. Cancer is after all, a mostly random error. The healthy grandpa and grandma is survivorship bias at its best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Arcturus
It's a class 1 carcinogenic either way. No matter how good your genetics are, it increases the risk of cancer exponentially. Cancer is after all, a mostly random error. The healthy grandpa and grandma is survivorship bias at its best.
Yeah but hes saying "how many" implying there is a (fixed) set amount to get cancer which there isnt. Its random thats why i did that extreme example to showcase its genetic. Its not about muh risk. Its about when

my uncle who smoked a pack or more since 3 decades and was alcoholic now has coronary artery disease at 55 and had to get stents for his heart blockages. he was also type 1 diabetic tho

If not specifically lung cancer it can contribute to a host of issues unlikely to be immediate

• +1
Its all random whether u get cancer or not

• +1