How many inches can you add to your bideltoid by gymmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title. Let's say you are finishing puberty (Tanner stage 4) and decide to framemax naturally with gym,swimming, etc...
How much bideltoid can you add if you are completely untrained? I need frame since I'm a manlet

Stop worrying about this and just lift heavy weights, swim, framemaxxx and eat well. You'll get whatever Allah wills for you.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, szolliontaraelis, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Combines with framemaxxing
Low end: 3 inches
High end: 5 inches

Why not just inject synthol...
gang.jpg

your clavicles don't stop growing until you're in your 20's, mine exploded somewhere around that age despite being narrow my entire childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Racky and 1 other person
your clavicles don't stop growing until you're in your 20's, mine exploded somewhere around that age despite being narrow my entire childhood.
How much did you gain in bideltoid ? I need to go from 18 inches untrained to 22 inches

How much did you gain in bideltoid ? I need to go from 18 inches untrained to 22 inches
close to 4 inches flexed, so about 2 inch each side.

a lot of it will come from just having a better posture.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, It'snotover, Racky and 1 other person
close to 4 inches flexed, so about 2 inch each side.

a lot of it will come from just having a better posture.
Insane lifefuel. Did you also swim for frame increase?

Insane lifefuel. Did you also swim for frame increase?
I didn't do anything special for it besides lifting, they're just one of the bones don't stop growing until you're older.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I didn't do anything special for it besides lifting, they're just one of the bones don't stop growing until you're older.
But is 22 inches really top 1 percent? I just saw on another chart that top 1 percent was 24 inches

But is 22 inches really top 1 percent? I just saw on another chart that top 1 percent was 24 inches
I live in the tallest part of the tallest country in the world and there's hardly anyone that's wider than me at 24~ that's also not 7 foot tall.

don't expect swimming to do much for your frame, the reason they look like that is because it's impossible to be competitive in swimming if your body doesn't have a specific morphology, but do it anyway because it's good for your cardiovascular health without straining your knees or spine.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Darwined and Deleted member 21796
I live in the tallest part of the tallest country in the world and there's hardly anyone that's wider than me at 24~ that's also not 7 foot tall.

don't expect swimming to do much for your frame, the reason they look like that is because it's impossible to be competitive in swimming if your body doesn't have a specific morphology, but do it anyway because it's good for your cardiovascular health without straining your knees or spine.
You have 24 inches ? Mirin you mog steeve reeves

Cope tbh 90% of clavicles are done growing at 16, so unless you're super underweight there's not much hope

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Cope tbh 90% of clavicles are done growing at 16, so unless you're super underweight there's not much hope
10% is the difference between average and above.

I was build like a bean pole till my 20's.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
When did you start puberty? Like at 15 or smth
went to it like any other person, nothing out of the ordinary, just had an additional late growth spurt that changed my structure, it didn't add any height though.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
went to it like any other person, nothing out of the ordinary, just had an additional late growth spurt that changed my structure, it didn't add any height though.
Is that even possible? I thought all growth stopped after puberty.

Stop worrying about this and just lift heavy weights, swim, framemaxxx and eat well. You'll get whatever Allah wills for you.
Allah is not real lil bro

Terrorist religion

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Is that even possible? I thought all growth stopped after puberty.
some bones keep growing, it's just the majority that stops around the time you're 18, clavicles are one of the bones that don't stop growing, but of course that'll be heavily genetically determined, if your father is wide and you're not but you're not 25 yet you'll likely gain more width.

some bones keep growing, it's just the majority that stops around the time you're 18, clavicles are one of the bones that don't stop growing, but of course that'll be heavily genetically determined, if your father is wide and you're not but you're not 25 yet you'll likely gain more width.
Is it possible for me to be wider than my dad?

Is it possible for me to be wider than my dad?
you might inherit some of it from other ancestors but if your entire family is narrow you're likely not going to end up above that, the further they're related the less likely it is.

Ye
Not natty: additional 2 from muscle (high end), you could probably get maybe 0.5-1 from bone if you were to run something like mk-677 which will increase bone density and might make them thicker

Ye
Not natty: additional 2 from muscle (high end), you could probably get maybe 0.5-1 from bone if you were to run something like mk-677 which will increase bone density and might make them thicker
So you can add max 4 natty and 6 not natty?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
So you can add max 4 natty and 6 not natty?
If very good potential
5 natty - 2 from bone and 3 from muscle
additional 2 from muscle if roided
theoretical 0.5-1 I'd say if you took stuff for bone density.
now of course the more roided you are the more you'll get. Nick Walker probably added like 6+ from muscle alone

2 inches, 1 on each side natty
4 inches, 2 on each side with roids and good genetics