How many of the pro sports players that currently can't play due to "covid" are actually sick

6ft4

Kraken
Just so happens that across major sports leagues such as premier league, nba, nfl, massive chunks of players test positive and can't play games over Christmas
It's almost as if the PCR test cycles were ran higher to produce more false positives so that all the normies watching sports over Christmas think to themselves
"Yeah the pandemic is still really affecting every walk of life if the team I support can't play their best players because of it, the virus really is still that serious"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and sergeant blackpill
AAAAAARGHHHHHHH
I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT
JUST OPEN EVERYTHING, STOP WITH THE RIDICULOUS MASKS AND LET BOOMERS DIE LIKE THEY SHOULD
Tom hardy rage crazy

It's fucking over, life is never going back to normal
Angry cereals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, disillusioned, noprogressno and 3 others
The clown world is really cranking up the heat day by day.
Clawing-at-the-walls-tier craziness

Just so happens that across major sports leagues such as premier league, nba, nfl, massive chunks of players test positive and can't play games over Christmas
It's almost as if the PCR test cycles were ran higher to produce more false positives so that all the normies watching sports over Christmas think to themselves
"Yeah the pandemic is still really affecting every walk of life if the team I support can't play their best players because of it, the virus really is still that serious"
Zero, literally zero.

They get covid they probaly go too parties pretty often

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex