How many tinder likes in 24hrs is good?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
100 minimum

Idk i got like 25 in 30mins but after that it slowed down alot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 20397, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
What time of day did you upload your pics
I dont remember but it was late like 10pm or so. U can read my tinder thresd i updated everything there

depends on how difficult the area is an population. Toronto is weird, theres a massive population but alot of people do really bad unless youre like a very specific pheno but like 50+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 18931
depends on how difficult the area is an population. Toronto is weird, theres a massive population but alot of people do really bad unless youre like a very specific pheno but like 50+
If that's you in your Avi you're gl. How many you get?

If that's you in your Avi you're gl. How many you get?
70-100+, but im gymcelled and im from toronto. my location is just really weird and depends on how racist the city is, niche maxxing etc

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
70-100+, but im gymcelled and im from toronto. my location is just really weird and depends on how racist the city is, niche maxxing etc
70-100 as an black? Not bad bro. How these girls look like

70-100 as an black? Not bad bro. How these girls look like
ass, average at best with maybe some higher tier deathnics. the ultimate black failo is just getting loads of fucking trash, but atleast theyre not fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Virgin at 29 😔
Ppl underate gym body im ngl. But roids asf.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ass, average at best with maybe some higher tier deathnics. the ultimate black failo is just getting loads of fucking trash, but atleast theyre not fat
Usually they fat for black guys ngl. You’re lucky. Most blacks are into fatties - usually as a coping mechanism.

But average westerner is slim by default ngl. If you want to have a social life as a girl you need to be slim

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Usually they fat for black guys ngl. You’re lucky. Most blacks are into fatties - usually as a coping mechanism.

But average westerner is slim by default ngl. If you want to have a social life as a girl you need to be slim
once youre at a certain level of smv you surpass fatties, thats what ive noticed LMAO

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
people really dont get how good of a halo it really is lmao
For str girls are like us, they look at bodies more. Low tier men also only look at bodies as a coping mechanism even for ltr cuz can’t
get better. Only when you are gl enough you can choose on face. Notice how most gl guys never slay uggos or even average girls?

But psl aspies will tell you, you have 1mm assymetry its over.
Even facewise girls will give you one first glance. If your face is high psl, pleasing to look at, its all it takes. Ive met with enough girls to tell you that they legit don’t notice subtle flaws that we are depressed about. Thats why you should always aim for big surgeries and big changes. Either it fucks you over then gg either it suceeds then gg

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Blackgymmax
depends on so many factors beyond just looks tbh

good luck getting hundreds of matches in an extremely population sparse area

I usually get like 10 likes a day without any gold or premium boost