How MBTI influences slaying (part 1) (theory)

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Screenshot 2021 03 16 22 10 10 957 comandroidchrome

What we can see from this pie chart is that most autist and slayers are NT
( NOT NEUROTYPICAL JFL, INTUITIVE THINKERS HAAHHAH)

LOW ATTENTION SPAM ASPIES SKIPP TO YOUR PERSONALITY
P A R T 1 ONLY INCLUDES 5 MOST POPULAR ON THIS FORUM
ALSO, MBTI REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER MBTI WHATSAPP OR REDDIT GROUPS AND SOCIAL MAXX WITH FEMALES OF COMPLEMENTARY PERSONALITY.
***** NOTE - SOME FEMALES WILL OVERLOOK SHITTINES BUT BE AT LEAST 5/10

*INTJ* = DARK TRIAD MAXX, PICK A MASCULINE HOBBY AND BE MYSTERIOUS, ENFP BITCHES LOVE TO CHASE SOMEONE THEY CANT DECYPHER
TARGET GROUP : enfp foids

*ENTP* = jester/bad boy maxx, act Like a vannila watered down joker, NT types are usually sigmas and mysterious to foids
Target GROUP - ISFJ submisive foids that Will be your 2nd mother, or INFP, INFJ, INTP intelect submisive, if you into talking

*ESTP* = you were born to slay , you ENTER risks and dont give a shit, basically a natural low inhib chad. Work on your people skills if you want to attract INFJ,ENFP,ENFJ, OR ANY FEELER TYPE ONEITIS YOU LIKE BUT CANT ATRACCT DUE TO BEING AN ASS JFL at chad problems

*ESFP* = same as ESTP

*INTP* = tune down The autism as much as you can, know when to stop talking about WW2 jet engine parts and when to let her talk. More is less. Also looksmax as much as you can so your autism becomes barable.

Btw this is all cope but be a chad and ask a girl to take a 16 personalities test when you match on tinder.
SOSYNCD IS MBTI DATING APP BTW ITS OK IMO , NO TINDER GOLD BULLSHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Mouthbreath, Madhate and 6 others
this mf made a whole study from 35 votes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, geezcel, Deleted member 19036 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and defaya
yo what about ISFP

My MBTI is 70, is it over?

Part 2 comin soon wanted to see how low attention span users react. Part 2 Will be more detailed with actual theories and IRL succes/failure stories

yo what about ISFP

• +1
Reactions: omnisens
what does that mean
He just made it up . MBTI is theory about 16 personalities based on Carl Jungs cognitive functions, enneagram goes with it. Example im ENFP 4w3 which means im retarted scizomaxxed gloomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
the fuck is this greycel shit ''study''

He just made it up . MBTI is theory about 16 personalities based on Carl Jungs cognitive functions, enneagram goes with it. Example im ENFP 4w3 which means im retarted scizomaxxed gloomer
Yeah,

I did that test once and it came out INTP. Aka I am autistmaxxed fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
i got entp what does that mean, I once got estp and intp but mostly entp.

i got entp what does that mean, I once got estp and intp but mostly entp.
Jokers personality. You probably love arguing and debates, manipulation if unhealthy. There are healthy , mature and Vice versa VERSIONS OF every personality. Most xNTx types love deep talks. Inteligent individual, hated by their teachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Jokers personality. You probably love arguing and debates, manipulation if unhealthy. There are healthy , mature and Vice versa VERSIONS OF every personality. Most xNTx types love deep talks. Inteligent individual, hated by their teachers
what myers would a psychopath get tbh

i got intp what does it meanv

what myers would a psychopath get tbh
Really any . Example : charles manson, The guy was typed as ENFP 4w3 (ENFP are gloomers) , and was basically ultra charismatic cult leader that hypnotized People into killing for him.
While most stereotypical serial would be either ISTJ , ISTP or INTJ imo

• JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF
MBTI is a scam my friend

Summarizing a person's entire personality or actions on a 4 letter thing with 7 billion people having only like 5 variating things is the basically same as Horoscopes.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
i got intp what does it meanv
Try to looksmax as much as you can. You are probably not NT . Personaly i think non Neuro typical should seek special girls (ask them to make a test, INTP could fit well with ENFJ i think, for further personality matches look up online, there are literal dating guides for this shit that are not far off .
AKA dont go for regular foids because they aint worth you High IQ time.

Bless boyo

MBTI is a scam my friend

Summarizing a person's entire personality or actions on a 4 letter thing with 7 billion people having only like 5 variating things is the basically same as Horoscopes.
Yeah its more about how person thinks (thinking patterns and shit).
Behaviour is whole different animal.
There is also enneagram that could make same types totaly feel alienated to each other.

I mostly use MBTI for cheesy Pick up shit and to start talks since its mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF

Example of ENFP normie (my personality) picking up high tier becky imo on personality shit alone (they meet on LinkedIn or Myspace or some shit)

Basically this might Sound cuck asf but ENFP men are considered jestermaxxers and INTJ women are considered lonely inteligent analizers.

If you are ENFP guy just knowledge maxx, Carrer maxx and try to Pick up lonely Chicks that are smart (INTJ girls are usually non NT and kinda autistic , they dont get social cues and Will scold you, but go very well with ENFP's)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Amnesia
You've got a detailed version?

estps are the og chads
shame i'm not one

You've got a detailed version?
I might make one in The future but im super blackpilled now because INTJ women told me they are size Queens on Reddit :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

What is your opinon on wheat waffles and his debate with Hamza The redpill shill

Example of ENFP normie (my personality) picking up high tier becky imo on personality shit alone (they meet on LinkedIn or Myspace or some shit)

Basically this might Sound cuck asf but ENFP men are considered jestermaxxers and INTJ women are considered lonely inteligent analizers.

If you are ENFP guy just knowledge maxx, Carrer maxx and try to Pick up lonely Chicks that are smart (INTJ girls are usually non NT and kinda autistic , they dont get social cues and Will scold you, but go very well with ENFP's)

Tf did this redpill cringe old thread of mine just Got bumped???

@Amnesia is that you:soy::soy::soy::soy:

the one girl i know IRL who is INTJ is a girl who uses /pol/ and listens to white nationalist podcasts and super into autistic shit so theres definitely some truth to this personality test thing i'd say. I am INTJ also so me and her can talk about really autistic stuff and conspiracies and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Lihito
the one girl i know IRL who is INTJ is a girl who uses /pol/ and listens to white nationalist podcasts and super into autistic shit so theres definitely some truth to this personality test thing i'd say. I am INTJ also so me and her can talk about really autistic stuff and conspiracies and shit
Ngl this is The best kind of girl to have deep convos and be FWB with her

Im ENFP :feelshah:so we are broskis no debate:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Did you date any ENFP chick ? INTJs are known to be either autismo or slayers

Ngl this is The best kind of girl to have deep convos and be FWB with her

Im ENFP :feelshah:so we are broskis no debate:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Did you date any ENFP chick ? INTJs are known to be either autismo or slayers
yeah shes very intelligent and we have great convos.

I dont know any of the other mbti personalities of girs ive been with and i'm autistic a shit so goes with the territory of my mbti i guess

the few girls ive actually been in an LTR with are definitely at least a little autistic like me, its the only way i can relate to them, they have never been the mainstream into tiktok or social media or shows like Love Island or anything like that, more into like politics and shit

yeah shes very intelligent and we have great convos.

I dont know any of the other mbti personalities of girs ive been with and i'm autistic a shit so goes with the territory of my mbti i guess

the few girls ive actually been in an LTR with are definitely at least a little autistic like me, its the only way i can relate to them, they have never been the mainstream into tiktok or social media or shows like Love Island or anything like that, more into like politics and shit
What do you think of Nietsze (mispelled but idgaf) and ubermensch concept? Who is your favorite philosopher? Im trying to get my hands on "markets not capitalism" in phisical form and economics falacies by Thomas sowell to get some knowledge to battle lefties and their shithead communists retorics

Son I'm ENTJ-T what does that say about me

I might make one in The future but im super blackpilled now because INTJ women told me they are size Queens on Reddit :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

What is your opinon on wheat waffles and his debate with Hamza The redpill shill
I don't keep up with wheat waffles, it's only for those who are new to the blackpill tbh. I only watch Tails.

Send a link to the intj woman thing.

I don't keep up with wheat waffles, it's only for those who are new to the blackpill tbh. I only watch Tails.

Send a link to the intj woman thing.
No link its just me LARPing

JFL of course they Said it
No link because doxxing

I also watch tails but for shorts

No link its just me LARPing

JFL of course they Said it
No link because doxxing

I also watch tails but for shorts
send screenshots then please.

Son I'm ENTJ-T what does that say about me
Start a bussiness where you torture your employs or become a Narcy driving school profesor

send screenshots then please.
You can search that with putting The words with reverse search but i still might provide its because i already have pics here JFL

@subhuman incel @OldVirgin what are your persnolaity types? You are super compatible
I'm INFP-T basically the person who will try to talk you out of roping
I will call you a faggot and later regret doing so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel @OldVirgin what are your persnolaity types? You are super compatible
I'm INFP-T basically the person who will try to talk you out of roping
I will call you a faggot and later regret doing so
We are robots, we dont have a personality besides shitposting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 3828
JFL, just did the test.

Got INFP. Am I fucked?

Mbti je cope

View attachment 1045447
What we can see from this pie chart is that most autist and slayers are NT
( NOT NEUROTYPICAL JFL, INTUITIVE THINKERS HAAHHAH)

LOW ATTENTION SPAM ASPIES SKIPP TO YOUR PERSONALITY
P A R T 1 ONLY INCLUDES 5 MOST POPULAR ON THIS FORUM
ALSO, MBTI REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER MBTI WHATSAPP OR REDDIT GROUPS AND SOCIAL MAXX WITH FEMALES OF COMPLEMENTARY PERSONALITY.
***** NOTE - SOME FEMALES WILL OVERLOOK SHITTINES BUT BE AT LEAST 5/10

*INTJ* = DARK TRIAD MAXX, PICK A MASCULINE HOBBY AND BE MYSTERIOUS, ENFP BITCHES LOVE TO CHASE SOMEONE THEY CANT DECYPHER
TARGET GROUP : enfp foids

*ENTP* = jester/bad boy maxx, act Like a vannila watered down joker, NT types are usually sigmas and mysterious to foids
Target GROUP - ISFJ submisive foids that Will be your 2nd mother, or INFP, INFJ, INTP intelect submisive, if you into talking

*ESTP* = you were born to slay , you ENTER risks and dont give a shit, basically a natural low inhib chad. Work on your people skills if you want to attract INFJ,ENFP,ENFJ, OR ANY FEELER TYPE ONEITIS YOU LIKE BUT CANT ATRACCT DUE TO BEING AN ASS JFL at chad problems

*ESFP* = same as ESTP

*INTP* = tune down The autism as much as you can, know when to stop talking about WW2 jet engine parts and when to let her talk. More is less. Also looksmax as much as you can so your autism becomes barable.

Btw this is all cope but be a chad and ask a girl to take a 16 personalities test when you match on tinder.
SOSYNCD IS MBTI DATING APP BTW ITS OK IMO , NO TINDER GOLD BULLSHIT
I'm Intp average looksmaxx poster

ISTP mogs too bad im incel. Bieber is ISTP (in b4 he is an F type u dont know what ur talking about faggot) and he just exudes cool. I am like him but incel. Instead of being some energetic, spontaneous and charming guy, i'm a fucking "creepy" "ADHD" "autistic" faggot.

gookcaprio typing......

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
gookcaprio typing......
you have no knowledge on aesthetics except surgeries and your own features. You think im like ur vietnamese school friend when 1 viets are slightly different phenotypically to japs and 2 im half english too. You probably think i have prognathism, flat maxilla and other shit. I literally have the opposite of progathism and my maxilla mogs most asians. Please kill yourself you uneducated faggot.