How much can you increase your IQ?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title. Can you go from 135 to 150 for example

It's mostly genetic, so no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Verbal IQ can be increased a little but not by 15 points. If you really do have 135 IQ though you have nothing to gain by increasing it.

Verbal IQ can be increased a little but not by 15 points. If you really do have 135 IQ though you have nothing to gain by increasing it.
IQ is the only thing I have I can't cope not being top 0,1% atleast

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
IQ is the only thing I have I can't cope not being top 0,1% atleast
Get a good job. Make money. Go to a good university if you're not in one already. Apart from that, you need to focus more on looks and fitting in with other people.

how to check iq?

There is no such thing as verbal IQ.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-25 015213.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-25 015213.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
You don't need to worry about IQ. Just do Maths/Physics/Chemistry and Philosophy everyday and your children will inherit intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Title. Can you go from 135 to 150 for example
Doesnt even matter, just get money, level up your social and emotional intelligence, get better charisma and game. I dont see any situation where iq actually matters

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Who cares it’s just an excuse

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Doesnt even matter, just get money, level up your social and emotional intelligence, get better charisma and game. I dont see any situation where iq actually matters
It does matter just not to the extent that autists on here say it does... If you ever truly meet someone you IQ mog you will know what I mean at least here in retail there are just people who have no hope.

by studying for the test like a cuck. iq is genetic. the test is meaningless unless you take it cold without preparation, and preferable with minimal schooling