How much does clothing and jewellery have an effect on your attractiveness? And why?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I know everything but genes is cope. Or at least everything other than genes is extremely subpar and won't make up for bad genetics

But I can't deny that certain styles/archetypes/clothing on girls make me want to fuck them more.

For example if there's a girl I wouldnt usually fuck, maybe shes a bit fat or a bit ugly.

If she wore some sexy shit that fit one of the archetypes that I like I would like her enough to fuck her.

This might be weird, but I find certain fashionable different hairstyles sexy af, or certain earrings, or certain clothing or things like knee high boots, or the way irish gypsy girls dress in the UK, like really high class and posh. or i like when they wear girly headbands(probably on some pedo shit here). But in general things that give a naughty/sexy/really feminine archetype

That shit really does move the needle for me a little bit. and if they do it perfectly it can more the needle a significant amount.

So surely it must do the same for guys.

For example ive noticed a lot of girls like guys who are builders in the typical builders trousers, or firefighter outfit etc. shit that is sterotypically masculine and or gives a naughty vibe. or for example when guys dress a bit thuggish a lot of girls I've noticed like that too

What things do u think we can wear/try to fit the archetype of?

Why does this make a difference despite it not being genetic and won't be passed down to offspring?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Danish_Retard
Only works if you have the pheno for it. Imagine if an ogre like me tried to eboymaxx :feelskek::dafuckfeels:

You also need to at least be a 5/10 for this to have any effect. I definitely believe it will effect the type of girl you attract if you do it tho. Nichemaxxing works quite well as evidenced by a certain previous poster from the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 15827, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Only works if you have the pheno for it. Imagine if an ogre like me tried to eboymaxx :feelskek::dafuckfeels:

You also need to at least be a 5/10 for this to have any effect. I definitely believe it will effect the type of girl you attract if you do it tho. Nichemaxxing works quite well as evidenced by a certain previous poster from the netherlands.
@TRUE_CEL ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL ?
is metalmaxxed, got the long hair, tattoos and muscles. Also 6 psl which perhaps adds a tiny bit to his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 15827
its all about your bones in your face. thats all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, needjawsurgery and Deleted member 17829
prettyboymaxxing is just another sidequest for chads

or more like a character option

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Kami, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

Imagine an indian trying to emo max.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15827, Chinacurry and 3 others
true af twin

there's this short med girl in my class who's face isn't good at all, but the way she dresses makes me very attracted to her

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
For a woman all it shows is you have money or you are compensating for something. Depending on your looks she will either want to fuck you more for being chad or target you to take everything you have more than the usual skank

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Attachments

• 96288176_230595338039736_3363577671248574905_n.jpg
    96288176_230595338039736_3363577671248574905_n.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15827