how much does taban usually cost

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
how much does taban charge for eye surgeries? what's the typical range for him. or any other good alternative surgeons

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 23748 and Adonis
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
About 4k for eyelid stuff. Implants and decompression is a lot more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
About 4k for eyelid stuff. Implants and decompression is a lot more.
only 4k? seems very cheap. what would eyelid + implants be

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
As someone who used to consider infraorbital implants I really wouldn't recommend Taban unless you want to look like you're perma squinting. While some of the results are arguably "better" than their befores they all look uncanny af because a good eye area is a multitude of bones working together to create harmony so trying to force it leaves you looking like a wax doll

Taban infraorbitals

The only thing I'd say looks fine are their upper eyelid work and even then you can probably get that done anywhere else that isn't Taban so your wallet doesn't cry (even the bottom dude here got some under eyelid retraction and they look like they're staring into the sun or something)

Taban upper eyelids

As someone who used to consider infraorbital implants I really wouldn't recommend Taban unless you want to look like you're perma squinting. While some of the results are arguably "better" than their befores they all look uncanny af because a good eye area is a multitude of bones working together to create harmony so trying to force it leaves you looking like a wax doll

View attachment 1848843

The only thing I'd say looks fine are their upper eyelid work and even then you can probably get that done anywhere else that isn't Taban so your wallet doesn't cry (even the bottom dude here got some under eyelid retraction and they look like they're staring into the sun or something)
aren't those results in the pics paired with eyelid surgery + infraorbital implant? i'm pretty sure those kinds of results can only be achieved with lower eyelid retraction and other stuff like that. personally the first result in the first collage looks good, as well as both results in the second collage

aren't those results in the pics paired with eyelid surgery + infraorbital implant? i'm pretty sure those kinds of results can only be achieved with lower eyelid retraction and other stuff like that. personally the first result in the first collage looks good, as well as both results in the second collage
Yeah most of them are, most eye jobs done under Taban are multiple procedures

First result from the first collage would be fine if eyes alone but their round boneless midface makes the result look super fake

Both results in the second are pretty fine aside from the slight squinting, UEE filling usually gives some decent results but I'd probably go elsewhere for that rather than be turned poor by Taban

Yeah most of them are, most eye jobs done under Taban are multiple procedures

First result from the first collage would be fine if eyes alone but their round boneless midface makes the result look super fake

Both results in the second are pretty fine aside from the slight squinting, UEE filling usually gives some decent results but I'd probably go elsewhere for that rather than be turned poor by Taban
who would you recommend? i will most likely only do surgeries like this after bimax but i'd still like to plan and research

While I don't have exact names on hand as I've mostly been pouring my research into bimax and cheek augmentation atm I do have these threads you might want to check out for UEE (though judging by the eye pic you left on one post you don't seem to have that bad UEE)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Taban is a fucking hack and it pains me to see him still being considered as a competent surgeon.

Taban is a fucking hack and it pains me to see him still being considered as a competent surgeon.
who's a good alternative for eyelid surgeries?